- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel to Giza, marvel at its pyramids and the Sphinx
- Explore Memphis, which was the centre of power and culture in Egypt for 3,000 years
- See the Pyramid of Djoser, regarded as the world’s oldest major stone structure
Marvel at these gigantic stone structures that were built 4,500 years ago before proceeding to see the Sphinx, a mythical creature with the head of a human and the body of a lion. Also see the Valley Temple which, along with a pyramid, was part of a funerary complex.
Head for the Pyramid of Djoser, a step pyramid that is also the world’s oldest major stone structure, before proceeding to a local restaurant where you can enjoy your lunch. Transfer to Memphis, which was founded by King Menes and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom. See the Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis before driving back to your accommodation.
- Pickup and drop off service from and to your accommodation in Cairo in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private, English-speaking, Egyptologist guides
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned on the itinerary
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Cairo. Bottled water during your trip
- All taxes & service charges
- Camel ride around the pyramids
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.