- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Take a step back in time and sail the Rivers of the Nile like a true Nubian! Tag along your expert Egyptologist guide on a journey through the most incredible sights and experience the uniqueness of Egypt. Soak up one of the oldest civilizations in the world and discover the hidden Hieroglyphs in the temples scattered around the Nile. See where the past kings lie at the Valley of the Kings and kiss the Sphinx on the cheek. Then recharge at the gorgeous Red Sea paradise of Dahab.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Tour,Luxor
Day 3: Luxor, Aswan
Day 4: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
Day 5: Felucca cruise on the Nile
Day 6: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
Day 7: Luxor, Cairo
Day 8: Cairo City Tour
Day 9: Cairo, Nuweiba, Dahab
Day 10: Dahab, Mt. Sinai Trek
Day 11: St. Catherine, Dahab
Day 12: Dahab
Day 13: Dahab
Day 14: Dahab, Cairo
Day 15: Cairo
- 5 and 4 star hotels,traditional felucca boat
- 14 breakfasts | 2 Lunches | 3 Dinners
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus | Donkey (Valley of the Kings)
- From Cairo Airport to the Cairo Hotel on day one and return transfer.
- Services of experienced Eqyptologist guides
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Felucca Sailtrek tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Felucca Sailtrek tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 December 2020, a deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Felucca Sailtrek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Felucca Sailtrek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.