- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Journey through Egypt and Jordan experiencing some of the most astounding sites in the Middle East.
Witness the breath-taking Pyramids, Valley of the Kings, the Dead Sea, Wadi Rum and the Red Rose City of Petra all in one go! Get to discover the finest natural and man-made wonders of the world and some of the oldest cultures in history. A diverse mix of magical landscapes, cultural exploration and relaxation...
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Luxor
Day 3: Luxor, Aswan
Day 4: Aswan
Day 5: Daily Felucca cruise on the Nile
Day 6: Edfu, Kom Ombo, Luxor
Day 7: Luxor, Cairo
Day 8: Cairo City Tour
Day 9: Cairo to Dahab via Sudr & Sharm El Sheikh Road
Day 10: Dahab
Day 11: Dahab, Taba, Aqaba, Wadi Rum
Day 12: Wadi Rum, Petra
Day 13: Petra, Dead Sea, Amman
Day 14: Amman City tour
Day 15: Amman
- 5 and 4 star hotels in Egypt, 4 & 3 star hotels and desert camp in Jordan
- 14 breakfasts | 1 dinner
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus | Donkey (Valley of the Kings) | 4x4 jeep (Wadi Rum) | Felucca or 5 star Nile Cruise boat (depending on the itinerary) | Ferry between Egypt to Jordan
- Arrival transfer from Cairo Airport to the hotel on Day 1
- Services of experienced Egyptologist guides
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Land tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 77 today.
- Save US$ 52+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Land tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 78 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 23 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Land tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Land tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.