- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the pyramids of Giza and Saqqara
- Enjoy cruising on the Nile from Aswan to Luxor
- Visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Explore the Coptic area of Cairo
Visit the necropolis of Sakkara, which served as a burial ground for the ancient Egyptian capital of Memphis. Enjoy cruising on the Nile River from Aswan to Luxor. Visit some of the most important sights on the East as well as West banks of Luxor.
Join us on a guided city sightseeing tour of Cairo on the second-last day of the tour. Visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities and see many attractions in the old Coptic area of the city, including the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. We will drive you back to the airport after the trip is over.
Day 1: Cairo arrival
Day 2: Cairo - Pyramids of Giza - Cairo
Day 3: Cairo - Aswan & Nile River cruise
Day 4: Nile River cruise & temples
Day 5: Nile River cruise & Luxor (East Bank)
Day 6: Luxor (West Bank) - Cairo (flight)
Day 7: Cairo city tour
Day 8: Cairo departure
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout the tour
- All transfer as per the itinerary, including pickup and drop off as well as domestic flights (Luxor - Cairo)
- Accommodation in 5 star hotels
- Activities: 2-hour dinner cruise, Nile River cruise, fully-guided tour of Cairo & camel ride around the pyramids
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- Visa fees: USD25
- International flight tickets
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and any other items that are personal in nature
- Tickets to the Royal Mummy Room in the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.