- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- National parks
- Nature and bush walks
- duration 22 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Embark on a whalewatching adventure in Puerto Piramides
- See elephant seals and whales in the Valdes Peninsula
- Explore the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Enjoy a train ride on board the End of the World Train
This is the perfect trip for those wanting to enjoy the varied and stunning landscapes of Argentina. Explore the natural splendors of Patagonia and the lakes inside Tierra del Fuego National Park. Take a ride aboard the End of the World Train and visit small colonial towns in Argentina's northwest.
Taste some of the best Argentine wines in Cafayate, a township in the Torrontes wine country. Explore the breathtaking Iguazú Falls and loose yourself in the verdant greenery surrounding it. Discover the cultural charms of Buenos Aires, a city known as the Paris of South America.
Travel in a small, private party on this tailor-made journey along with expert local guides leading the way and helping you throughout the journey. You also have the option of customizing the itinerary to suit your interests.
Thanks so much for your feedback. It was truly our pleasure designing this trip to Argentina for you. We are glad that you have an amazing time and the trip exceeded your expectations!
The team at Across South America”
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Puerto Madryn and Peninsula Valdés
Day 3: Watching penguins in Punta Tombo
Day 4: Whale-watching in the Valdés Peninsula
Day 5: Travel to Ushuaia, the southernmost city
Day 6: Tierra del Fuego National Park
Day 7: Lakes Fagnano & Escondido
Day 8: El Calafate
Day 9: Explore the Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 10: A free day in El Calafate
Day 11: Bariloche
Day 12: Victoria Island and the myrtle forest
Day 13: Leisure day in Bariloche
Day 14: Salta
Day 15: The Quebrada Valley
Day 16: The Humahuaca Gorge, return to Salta
Day 17: A day tour to the Cafayate wine area
Day 18: From Salta to Iguazú
Day 19: Iguazú Falls, Argentine side
Day 20: Iguazú Falls on Brazilian side, fly to Buenos Aires
Day 21: A free day in Buenos Aires
Day 22: End of your journey
- Accommodation for 21 nights along with breakfasts
- Personalized concierge service by our experienced manager before and during the trip
- All land transportation and professional guided excursions included in the itinerary. All excursions are operated in small, exclusive groups
- 24/7 emergency phone and Whatsapp numbers for urgent assistance
- Entrance fees to the national parks
- International and domestic flights, even those mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical, travel and cancellation insurances
- Services mentioned as 'optional'
- Earn US$ 190+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationOur hotel suggestions can be customized to the 5**** / luxury category or the charming boutique category.