- duration 22 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Embark on a whalewatching adventure in Puerto Piramides
- See elephant seals and whales in the Valdes Peninsula
- Explore the Perito Moreno Glacier
- Enjoy a train ride on board the End of the World Train
This is the perfect trip for those wanting to enjoy the varied and stunning landscapes of Argentina. Explore the natural splendors of Patagonia and the lakes inside Tierra del Fuego National Park. Take a ride aboard the End of the World Train and visit small colonial towns in Argentina's northwest.
Taste some of the best Argentine wines in Cafayate, a township in the Torrontes wine country. Explore the breathtaking Iguazú Falls and loose yourself in the verdant greenery surrounding it. Discover the cultural charms of Buenos Aires, a city known as the Paris of South America.
Travel in a small, private party on this tailor-made journey along with expert local guides leading the way and helping you throughout the journey. You also have the option of customizing the itinerary to suit your interests.
We've now been back in New Zealand for more than a week and it still seems a bit as though the past 3 weeks have all been a dream!!
We had an absolutely fantastic time and I can assure you that all of the group thoroughly enjoyed their experience in your diverse country !
And it's all thanks to you at 'Team Across South Amercia' facilitated first by Letitia and then Carolina!! Everything you did for us worked seamlessly and that was due to the extra effort you applied to the organisation of every last detail…
We very much appreciated the professionalism and friendliness of all of your guides and transfer drivers from Day 1 until we arrived at EZE to come home.
Too many outstanding things to mention individually but many, many thanks for everything you did for us and if you have an 'official' questionnaire that needs to be filled out please send it to me saspo and I will get it back to you by return…
Clara, it was great to meet you, albeit briefly, and if you are married now we hope everything went well…if not , then we hope that you have a wonderful day when it happens and we can one day meet here in Auckland or in BA??!!
Carolina, a pity that we weren't able to get together but we hope that you are now 100% and definitely not still confined to bed??!! Our very best wishes for the birth of your baby and I know at some time I will be back in BA so hopefully we may have an opportunity to meet then? Or maybe you can get down here?
Happy Easter to all of you!”
Day 1: Buenos Aires
Day 2: Puerto Madryn and Peninsula Valdés
Day 3: Watching penguins in Punta Tombo
Day 4: Whale-watching in the Valdés Peninsula
Day 5: Travel to Ushuaia, the southernmost city
Day 6: Tierra del Fuego National Park
Day 7: Lakes Fagnano & Escondido
Day 8: El Calafate
Day 9: Explore the Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 10: A free day in El Calafate
Day 11: Bariloche
Day 12: Victoria Island and the myrtle forest
Day 13: Leisure day in Bariloche
Day 14: Salta
Day 15: The Quebrada Valley
Day 16: The Humahuaca Gorge, return to Salta
Day 17: A day tour to the Cafayate wine area
Day 18: From Salta to Iguazú
Day 19: Iguazú Falls, Argentine side
Day 20: Iguazú Falls on Brazilian side, fly to Buenos Aires
Day 21: A free day in Buenos Aires
Day 22: End of your journey
- Accommodation for 21 nights along with breakfasts
- Personalized concierge service by our experienced manager before and during the trip
- All land transportation and professional guided excursions included in the itinerary. All excursions are operated in small, exclusive groups
- 24/7 emergency phone and Whatsapp numbers for urgent assistance
- Entrance fees to the national parks
- International and domestic flights, even those mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical, travel and cancellation insurances
- Services mentioned as 'optional'
- Save +US$ 139 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Our hotel suggestions can be customized to the 5**** / luxury category or the charming boutique category.