- duration 16 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 800 meters
- Watch whales and walk among penguins and sea lions in Peninsula Valdes
- Reach Glacier Perito Moreno and see other great glaciers of Patagonia
- Visit the end of the world at Ushuaia, the world's southernmost city
- Explore Fitz Roy Mount, Cerro Torre and Torres del Paine National Park
This 16-day tour is the perfect combination of adventure, sightseeing, wildlife and nature in the Argentinian and Chilean Patagonia. Discover the stunning beauty of the Patagonian landscape as you navigate through icebergs, visit glaciers such as the great Perito Moreno and hike along the Fitz Roy and Torre trails.
See the impressive Southern Right Whale (September, October & November), walk among penguins and sea lions as you spot numerous birds and animals along the way. Take in the beauty of Torres del Paine and Tierra del Fuego national parks and reach the end of the world at the world’s southern-most city.
Get to know the magic of the South of Argentina and Chile, alongside its food, its culture, and its people.
Joe was great and we enjoyed our Buenos Aires tour very much. He is a wealth of knowledge and a great personality. The tango show was awesome too.
All of the guides were fantastic, but we especially liked our guide in Ushuaia. We loved our time in Ushuaia overall (helicopter ride, penguins, canoeing on the lake). Our guide was great and we could spend a week there to do more hiking in the national forest. The resort (los coquenes) was also fantastic -- best of the trip and would recommend to anyone.
Thank you again for a trip of a lifetime.”
Day 1: Arrival in Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires to Puerto Madryn
Day 3: Peninsula Valdés: Penguins & Whale Watching
Day 4: Fly to Ushuaia
Day 5: Tierra del Fuego National Park & Beagle Channel
Day 6: Lakes Fagnano & Escondido - offroad excursion
Day 7: Fly from Ushuaia to El Calafate; transfer to El Chalten
Day 8: El Chalten
Day 9: El Chalten
Day 10: From El Chaltén to El Calafate
Day 11: Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 12: Free day for optional activities
Day 13: Torres del Paine National Park
Day 14: El Calafate to Buenos Aires; Tango Show Dinner
Day 15: Buenos Aires city tour
Day 16: Departure
- Transfers as shown in the itinerary
- Excursions as shown in the itinerary
- Entrance fees as shown in the itinerary
- 15 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Optionals and entry fees specified as not included
- Travel insurance
- Services not mentioned as "included"
- Save US$ 79+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.