- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 800 meters
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- Watch whales and walk among penguins and sea lions in Peninsula Valdes
- Reach Glacier Perito Moreno, Estancia Cristina and Upsala Glacier
- Visit the end of the world at Ushuaia, the world's southernmost city
- Explore Fitz Roy Mount, Cerro Torre and Torres del Paine National Park
This 17-day guided tour is the perfect combination of adventure, sightseeing, wildlife and nature in the Argentinian and Chilean Patagonia. Discover the stunning beauty of the Patagonian landscape as you navigate through icebergs, visit glaciers such as the great Perito Moreno and hike along the Fitz Roy and Torre trails.
See the impressive Southern Right Whale (October & November), walk among penguins and sea lions as you spot numerous birds and animals along the way. Take in the beauty of Torres del Paine and Tierra del Fuego national parks and reach the end of the world at the world’s southern-most city.
Get to know the magic of the South of Argentina and Chile, alongside its food, its culture and its people.
Domestic flights are not included in the price. However, they can be helped to book with additional charges.
We had a most enjoyable and lovely time in Argentina. Thank you for all your help and perfect co-ordination for organizing our trip. You have made our trip a most enjoyable holiday.
Our thanks also to your colleague and tour guides.”
It is really important for us to spend some special words to thank Santiago Tur, we've to say that without the help of Santiago our great travel manager, this trip would have been incomplete.
Santiago has done everything possible to respond to our non-trivial needs, providing customized services, above our expectations. From early email exchanges he showed extraordinary efficiency, readiness on a huge amount of requests and continuous positive mood in trying to rework the trip according to our needs.
Santiago has been really patient and helpful not only during the preparation of the travel but even once we were in Argentina, he helped us to be in touch with the local agencies, and also replying to our doubts and questions during the weekend and the night
All agencies that have accompanied us on trips have shown equal efficiency, punctuality, availability. No delay, no deviation from what was planned. Indeed, in the face of little variations under our responsibility, we received support not budgeted.
If our trip was so beautiful it is definitely also thank to those who helped us to design it and make it happen.
Everything was perfect and perfectly-arranged. We will recommend your agency to anyone who needs to plan a trip in Argentina.”
Day 1: Arrive in Buenos Aires
Day 2: Buenos Aires to Puerto Madryn
Day 3: Peninsula Valdés: Penguins & Whale Watching
Day 4: Fly to Ushuaia
Day 5: Tierra del Fuego National Park & Beagle Channel
Day 6: Lakes Fagnano & Escondido
Day 7: Fly from Ushuaia to El Calafate
Day 8: El Chalten
Day 9: El Chalten
Day 10: From El Chaltén to El Calafate
Day 11: Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 12: Estancia Cristina
Day 13: Torres del Paine National Park
Day 14: Torres del Paine to Calafate
Day 15: El Calafate to Buenos Aires; tango show
Day 16: Buenos Aires city tour
Day 17: Departure
- 17 breakfasts, 3 lunch and 1 dinner
- Transfers as shown in the itinerary
- Excursions as shown in the itinerary
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to specified locations
- International/domestic flights (domestic flights can be booked for additional charges)
- Health insurance
- Any transfer/excursion not specified in the itinerary
- Entry fee to Tierra del Fuego National Park (USD 15)
- Train to the End of the World
- Entry fee to Perito Moreno glacier (USD 18)
- Entry fee to Torres del Paine National Park
- Save +US$ 99 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.