- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Torres del Paine National Park, including a hike to the base of the Towers of PaineAmazing glaciers in Los Glaciares National Park with an optional boat trip at Moreno GlacierThe stunning granite peaks of Fitzroy Massif and Cerro TorreTravel to the world's southernmost city UshuaiaThe vast, windblown expanses of the Patagonia Steppe Free time to explore Buenos Aires, Argentina's beautiful and cosmopolitan capital
Rugged, snow-capped mountains stand imposingly amid the wild south of Argentina and Chile, fringed by huge icy lakes and windswept grasslands. In the distance shy guanacos roam and a few hardy gauchos tend their many sheep. We discover the sheer-sided peak of Mount Fitzroy and the immense Perito Moreno Glacier, where chunks of ice are often seen cracking into the water. Our journey culminates in Ushuaia - the most southerly city in the world. Renowned for world class trekking and outdoor activities, the raw natural beauty of Patagonia never fails to astound.
Day 1: Start Buenos Aires; walking tour.
Day 2: Fly to El Calafate; to El Chalten.
Day 3: Los Glaciares N.P.; daywalk to Cerro Fitzroy Base Camp.
Day 4: Optional activities; to El Calafate.
Day 5: Visit Perito Moreno Glacier; optional boat trip.
Day 6: Free day in El Calafate.
Day 7: To Torres del Paine N.P.
Day 8: Day walk to the Torres del Paine.
Day 9: To Tierra del Fuego.
Day 10: To Ushuaia, the end of the world!
Day 11: Walk in Tierra del Fuego N.P.; optional visit to penguin colony.
Day 12: Fly to Buenos Aires.
Day 13: End Buenos Aires.
- All accommodation
- 12 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Internal flights for all bookings
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Buenos Aires are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Patagonian Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 222+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Patagonian Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Patagonian Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Patagonian Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.