- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Torres del Paine National Park, including a hike to the base of the Towers of Paine
- Amazing glaciers in Los Glaciares National Park with an optional boat trip at the Moreno Glacier
- The stunning granite peaks of Fitzroy Massif and Cerro Torre
- Travel to the world's southernmost city Ushuaia
Rugged, snow-capped mountains stand imposingly amid the wild south of Argentina and Chile, fringed by huge icy lakes and windswept grasslands. In the distance shy guanacos roam and a few hardy gauchos tend their many sheep. We discover the sheer-sided peak of Mount Fitzroy and the immense Perito Moreno Glacier, where chunks of ice are often seen cracking into the water. Our journey culminates in Ushuaia - the most southerly city in the world. Renowned for world class trekking and outdoor activities, the raw natural beauty of Patagonia never fails to astound.
Day 1: Start Buenos Aires; walking tour.
Day 2: Fly to El Calafate; to El Chalten.
Day 3: Los Glaciares N.P.; daywalk to Cerro Fitzroy Base Camp.
Day 4: Optional activities; to El Calafate.
Day 5: Visit Perito Moreno Glacier; optional boat trip.
Day 6: Free day in El Calafate.
Day 7: To Torres del Paine N.P.
Day 8: Day walk to the Torres del Paine.
Day 9: To Tierra del Fuego.
Day 10: To Ushuaia, the end of the world!
Day 11: Walk in Tierra del Fuego N.P.; optional visit to penguin colony.
Day 12: Fly to Buenos Aires.
Day 13: End Buenos Aires.
- 10 nights standard hotels and 2 nights comfortable hotels , All accommodation
- 12 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners
- Travel by minibus, private coaches and 2 internal flights
- All transport and listed activities
- Internal flights for all bookings
- (if booking incl. flights)
- 3 daywalks of up to 8 hours duration
- Group normally 6‐16, plus leader. Min age 18 yrs
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Buenos Aires are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Patagonian Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 195+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Patagonian Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 558 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 05 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Patagonian Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Patagonian Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.