- duration 21 days
- tour type Private and Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the mighty Iguazu Falls
- Visit Ushuaia, El Calafate & El Chalten. See glaciers and beautiful lakes
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Buenos Aires, Argentina's capital city
- Discover the highlight of northwestern Argentina
Enjoy a tango performance in Buenos Aires. See the contrast between the red mountains of Salta, the green areas of Misiones and the blue glaciers of Patagonia. Get sprayed by the tumbling waters of Iguazu Falls and walk on the balconies of the Perito Moreno Glacier. Explore the southernmost city in the world and see stunning scenery around Fagnano and Escondido lakes.
This comprehensive guided tour will allow you to experience the people, cultures and varying natural beauty of Argentina. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Buenos Aires arrival
Day 2: Buenos Aires & tango
Day 3: From Buenos Aires to Iguazu & private excursion of the waterfall
Day 4: Explore the Argentine side of Iguazu
Day 5: From Iguazu to Salta
Day 6: Salta – San Antonio de los Cobres – Salinas Gra
Day 7: Quebrada de Humahuaca – Salta
Day 8: Salta – Cachi – Cafayate
Day 9: Cafayate – Quebrada de las Conchas – Salta
Day 10: From Salta to El Calafate
Day 11: Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 12: Trip to Estancia Cristina
Day 13: El Calafate – El Chalten
Day 14: El Chalten free day
Day 15: From El Chalten to El Calafate
Day 16: El Calafate – Ushuaia
Day 17: Tierra del Fuego National Park
Day 18: Lakes Fagnano & Escondido & off-road excursion
Day 19: From Ushuaia to Buenos Aires
Day 20: Free day in Buenos Aires
Day 21: Buenos Aires departure
- Meals: 10 breakfasts
- Private pickup and drop-off transfers on the first and the last day of the tour. Shared land transport as per the itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Group tours and excursions as per the itinerary
- International as well as domestic flights are not included in the tour price and will have to be paid for by travellers themselves (we can help you book domestic flights as per the itinerary)
- Entrance fees to museums, monuments and national parks mentioned on the itinerary is not included in the tour price
- Any activities or tours mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic drinks
- Save +US$ 99 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.