- duration 21 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the mighty Iguazu Falls
- Visit Ushuaia, El Calafate & El Chalten. See glaciers and beautiful lakes
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Buenos Aires, Argentina's capital city
- Discover the highlights of northwestern Argentina
Enjoy a tango performance in Buenos Aires. See the contrast between the red mountains of Salta, the green areas of Misiones and the blue glaciers of Patagonia. Get sprayed by the tumbling waters of Iguazu Falls and walk on the balconies of the Perito Moreno Glacier. Explore the southernmost city in the world and see stunning scenery around Fagnano and Escondido lakes.
This comprehensive guided tour will allow you to experience the people, cultures and varying natural beauty of Argentina. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Buenos Aires arrival & city tour
Day 2: Buenos Aires & tango
Day 3: From Buenos Aires to Iguazu & private excursion
Day 4: Explore the Argentine side of Iguazu Falls
Day 5: From Iguazu to Salta
Day 6: Salta – SA de los Cobres - Salinas Grandes - Purmamarca
Day 7: Quebrada de Humahuaca – Salta
Day 8: Salta – Cachi - Salta
Day 9: Salta - Cafayate - Salta
Day 10: From Salta to El Calafate
Day 11: Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 12: Free day for optional activities
Day 13: El Calafate – El Chalten
Day 14: El Chalten free day
Day 15: From El Chalten to El Calafate
Day 16: El Calafate – Ushuaia
Day 17: Tierra del Fuego National Park & Penguin Rookery
Day 18: Lakes Fagnano & Escondido - offroad excursion
Day 19: From Ushuaia to Buenos Aires
Day 20: Free day in Buenos Aires
Day 21: Buenos Aires departure
- Private and shared excursions as described in the itinerary
- Private and shared transfers as described in the itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Meals: 20 breakfasts, 1 dinner, 1 lunch
- Optional activities and entry fees to parks & museums
- Services not mentioned as "included"
- Travel insurance
- Save US$ 89+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.