- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 14+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 1400 meters
- Enjoy the treks to Laguna de los Tres (Fitz Roy Mount) and Cerro Torre
- See the impressive Perito Moreno Glacier as well as other glaciers in the area
- Enjoy a full day hike to the base of the towers in Torres del Paine
- Go out on a private sightseeing tour of Buenos Aires. Enjoy a great Tango show with dinner
Starting from the capital city of Buenos Aires, this tour will take you to El Calafate, a town bordering the Southern Patagonian Ice Field. There you will see the ice chunks falling from the impressive walls of Glacier Perito Moreno!
You will enjoy as well a full-day trek to Lago Torre in El Chalten, and see great views of Mount Fitz Roy while you stand at the shores of Laguna de los Tres, during another great hike in the area.
You will explore Torres del Paine National Park, where you will get the chance to hike to the base of the towers, among the most popular highlights of the region.
After that, it is time to fly back to the capital city, where you will enjoy your dinner with a tango performance at the historic Café de los Angelitos, and discover the city guided by a local expert.
Our guide Leondro (Leo)was a genuinely nice person , very caring and well organised and prompt.
Our bus was clean and Jos our driver took pride in it and was lovely to us all even though he did not speak English (this was not a problem with Leo to interpret)
Accomodation for Marion and I was good in all areas. Thanks for your recommendations and getting back to us promptly when we needed more information, overall a great trip. Thank you !”
Thank you for organizing everything!”
Day 1: Buenos Aires - Arrival
Day 2: Buenos Aires – El Calafate – El Chalten
Day 3: El Chalten - Laguna de los 3 (Fitz Roy Trek)
Day 4: El Chalten - Lago Torre
Day 5: El Chalten – El Calafate
Day 6: Perito Moreno Glacier
Day 7: Free day for optional activities
Day 8: El Calafate – Puerto Natales
Day 9: Torres del Paine National Park
Day 10: Hike to the base of the towers
Day 11: Puerto Natales – El Calafate – Buenos Aires
Day 12: Buenos Aires: City tour & Tango
Day 13: Departure
- 12 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, and 1 Dinner
- Transfers as described the itinerary
- Excursiones as described in the itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides while on excursions
- Optional activities and entry fees as described in the itinerary
- Services not mentioned as "included"
- Travel insurance
- Save US$ 59+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.