- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the wildliferich Ibera Wetlands
- Spot caiman, capybaras and tropical birds on a sunset boat trip on the Parana River
- Explore the lush Iguazú jungle and see the mighty Iguazú Falls
- Discover the incredible marine wildlife of Patagonia
You’ll begin in the captivating capital of Buenos Aires where you can stroll along the famous streets and discover the city's rich architectural history, explore the beautiful parks and gardens, and enjoy a cocktail whilst watching a legendary Buenos Aires sunset.
From Buenos Aires you’ll head to the Iberá Wetlands, the only protected conservation area in the country. This vast region in north-eastern Argentina is comprised of swamps, lagoons, marshlands, rivers and forests, and it is teeming with wildlife including capybaras (also called carpinchos or water hogs, capybaras are the largest living rodent, a semi-aquatic mammal native to South America), howler monkeys, marshland deer, Pampas deer, neo-tropical otters, caimans and a diverse array of birdlife. Here you can take a boat ride or kayak on the river to spot the interesting wildlife and take in the stunning scenery.
The next destination on your Argentina Wildlife itinerary is Puerto Iguazú, home to the vast Iguazú Jungle and the mighty Iguazú Falls. Here you’ll have an opportunity to discover the fascinating flora and fauna of the jungle and you’ll see the breathtaking Iguazú Falls from three unique viewpoints.
Next you’ll head to the northern Patagonian coastline to Puerto Madryn, located right across from Peninsula Valdes. This region is renowned for its marine life including seals, penguins and huge numbers of whales that migrate through the waters each spring. Finally you’ll return to Buenos Aires for one last night, before saying farewell to Argentina.
Day 1: Arrive in Buenos Aires, transfer to hotel
Day 2: Explore Buenos Aires
Day 3: Free day in Buenos Aires
Day 4: Buenos Aires - Posadas (Ibera Wetlands)
Day 5: Free day in Ibera Wetlands
Day 6: Explore Ibera Wetlands
Day 7: Ibera Wetlands - Puerto Iguazu
Day 8: Full day Iguazu Falls tour
Day 9: Transfer to Puerto Madryn
Day 10: Explore Puerto Madryn
Day 11: Explore Puerto Madryn and surrounding area
Day 12: Transfer back to Buenos Aires
Day 13: Transfer back to airport for flight home
- Private pickup and drop-off service. All transfers as per the itinerary, including domestic flights
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Excursions and activities mentioned on the itinerary (except the optional ones)
- Professional local English speaking guides
- International flights
- Visas and travel insurance
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Save US$ 210+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.