- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the highlights of Buenos Aires on a private tour
- Explore the stunning vineyards of Mendoza, the wine capital of Argentina
- Discover the beautiful lakes and mountain landscape of Bariloche
- Relax at an authentic estancia in the vast grassy plains of the Pampas
Fly to Mendoza, the wine capital of Argentina, from Buenos Aires and enjoy a full-day winery excursion. Taste some of the world's finest wines and learn more about the wine-making process. From Mendoza, you’ll venture south to Bariloche, where you’ll experience a gourmet food excursion, kayak across the dazzling lakes and enjoy a romantic sunset sailing trip!
Your final destination is the vast farmlands of the Pampas where you can relax at Estancia La Eloisa. Get the opportunity to meet traditional gauchos (cowboys) and explore the beautiful parklands and countryside before returning to Buenos Aires for your flight home!
Please note that the price mentioned is the price per couple. We will ask for the details of two traveller after you have booked this tour for one person.
Day 1: Arrive in Buenos Aires & transfer to your hotel
Day 2: Buenos Aires sightseeing tour
Day 3: Explore Buenos Aires
Day 4: Transfer to Mendoza
Day 5: Discover Mendoza’s Uco Valley
Day 6: Free day in Mendoza
Day 7: Mendoza – Bariloche
Day 8: Explore Bariloche
Day 9: Free day in Bariloche
Day 10: Bariloche – Pampas
Day 11: Explore the Pampas
Day 12: Pampas continues
Day 13: Transfer to airport for flight home
- Pickup and drop-off transfer. Domestic flights as stated on the itinerary
- Accommodation as stated on the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Activities as stated on the itinerary
- Professional, local, English-speaking tour guides
- International flights
- Activities and excursions mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.