- Food tour
- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy gourmet cooking class with an Argentine chef & tango performance in Buenos Aires
- Visit San Antonio de Areco, the cradle of Gaucho traditions
- Stroll around local markets and learn about Argentine beef and other local products
- Explore Mendoza, Argentina’s Mecca for wine lovers
Eating out is a favorite outing in Buenos Aires. While some portenos, as the locals are called, prefer a nice dish of pasta still life, others sit in a cosy restaurant in Palermo neighborhood and the rest love to devour a barbecue in a parrillita. For this reason, the culinary scene is vast and as varied as one of the largest metropolis in the world.
Next comes the wine country of Mendoza, renowned for its exquisite wineries, wines and food. Let us guide you through the best of what Mendoza winelands have to offer and discover their own unique flavor and personality: world-class wines, a bounty of culinary treasures and breath-taking scenery.
Some of Argentina's popular food and drinks include mate, alfajores, empanadas, dulce de leche, locro and picada (table of cold cuts and assorted cheeses accompanied by homemade bread), a couple of which you will encounter during your trip. For more details, please scroll down.
The personal concierge service by Lilia was perfect. She helped with any questions we had, she even managed to get us a very early Check in into the hotel in Buenos Aires.
At every airport we were picked up, no worries at all. We already booked our next vacation with Across Argentina. Absolutely to be recommended.”
Day 1: Buenos Aires arrival: city highlights tour & paired lunch in coupage room
Day 2: Visit San Antonio de Arecco
Day 3: Gourmet cooking class with an Argentine chef
Day 4: Buenos Aires to Mendoza and introduction to the wine world
Day 5: Clos de los 7 experience
Day 6: Tradition and wine culture
Day 7: Visit Trivento Winery in Maipu
- Meals: 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- Accommodation in selected boutique hotel in Buenos Aires for 3 nights. Accommodation in a winery in Mendoza for 3 nights
- Accommodation in a winery in Mendoza for 3 nights
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Pickup & drop-off. All land transportation as per the itinerary
- Professional guided excursions. All excursions are operated in private or small, exclusive groups
- A personalized concierge service provided by our experience manager before and during the trip
- 24/7 emergency phone and Whatsapp numbers for urgent assistance
- Itinerary customisation: adapt the itinerary to your needs and desires
- International and domestic flights, even those mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical, travel and cancellation insurances
- Services mentioned as 'optional'
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 105+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.