- duration 12 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the lively capital of Buenos Aires on a private tour
- Visit the iconic Iguazu Falls, one of the world’s most spectacular waterfalls
- Explore Bariloche, Argentina’s breathtaking "Lake District"
- Stay at an estancia in the Pampas & learn more about traditional gaucho way of life
Start this guided tour in Buenos Aires, where you will discover the city's most famous landmarks on a private, guided tour. Next, visit Iguazu Falls, one of the world’s most awe-inspiring sights. Stay at a rustic yet luxurious hotel set in the heart of the jungle, surrounded by cheeky monkeys, colourful birds and butterflies.
From Iguazu, you’ll venture south to Bariloche, in Argentina’s Patagonia region. Bariloche borders Nahuel Huapi, a large glacial lake surrounded by the majestic Andes Mountains. Here you’ll stay in a luxurious retreat offering a range of optional activities from trekking and horseback riding to kayaking and sailing.
Head for the Pampas on the outskirts of Buenos Aires next. See this vast expanse of tranquil farmlands and stay on a beautiful estancia (a ranch) with a local gaucho family. Learn more about the traditional gaucho farming life and explore the parklands of this stunning estate before it's time to return to Buenos Aires where your trip comes to an end. Please note that the price of this tour is per family. We will ask for the details of your family after you have booked the trip for yourself.
Day 1: Arrive in Buenos Aires & transfer to hotel
Day 2: Explore Buenos Aires
Day 3: Transfer to Puerto Iguazú
Day 4: Explore Iguazu Falls
Day 5: Free day at Iguazu Falls
Day 6: Iguazu Falls – Bariloche
Day 7: Explore Bariloche
Day 8: Bariloche continues
Day 9: Transfer to the Pampas
Day 10: Explore the Pampas
Day 11: Pampas continues
Day 12: Estancia La Eloisa – Buenos Aires & departure
- Pickup and drop-off transfer. Domestic flights as stated on the itinerary
- 11 nights’ accommodation
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Excursions and activities mentioned on the itinerary
- Professional, local, English-speaking tour guides
- International flights
- Activities and excursions mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Save +US$ 350 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.