- Food tour
- City sightseeing
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Unique way to explore Budapest
- Visit out of the way spots with your private guide
- Taste traditional food like pogácsa, strudel, lángos & sausages
- Sample Hungarian drinks like pálinka, unicum & wines
Meet your private tour guide at your hotel and start your culinary walking tour of Budapest. Try unicum (a herbal liqueur that is one of the national drinks of Hungary) or pálinka and taste Hungarian wines at one of the city's wine bars.
Wander throughout the city and visit a local bakery. The food that you might get to try during this trip include pogácsa and strudel, lángos and sausages. You might also get to sample some seasonal fruits at the central market and visit some more local spots in the heart of the city.
Enjoy great food and have lots of fun before it is time to head back to your accommodation.
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Food and drinks at several local spots
- Entrance fees to the sights in the city
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease provide your pick-up location in Budapest after booking this trip. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.