- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cruise between the sheer, multicoloured walls of Geikie Gorge and discover the huge array of wildlife like freshwater crocodiles, wallabies and wren.
- Explore the Tunnel Creek cave system with a Bunuba guide and learn about Janamarra, a First Nations freedom fighter who used the caves to evade police in the late 1800s.
- Take a guided hike through the King Leopold Ranges to Manning Gorge, where you can swim under a waterfall and see ancient First Nations rock art.
- Spend two nights in a private safari camp in the heart of Purnululu National Park, with glorious views of the Bungle Bungle Range.
Get wild on a 13-day tour through the remote Kimberley. Sparsely populated and ruggedly beautiful, the Kimberly is the ultimate adventure destination. Swim in gorges filled with clear waters and under waterfalls. Hike through red-rock formations and palm oases. Learn about the rich First Nations history of the area from Traditional Custodians, take guided walks that illuminate local geography and listen to Outback yarns over a beer in the pub. Get active in this unique and captivating corner of Australia.
Broome – Beagle Bay/Cygnet Bay/Buccaneer Archipelago
Kooljaman, Cape Leveque & Broome
Bell Gorge – Mt Barnett Station
Mt Barnett Station
El Questro Station
El Questro Station
Purnululu National Park (The Bungle Bungles)
Purnululu National Park (The Bungle Bungle Range)
Geikie Gorge – Broome
- Camping (with basic facilities) (3 nights), Camping (with facilities) (8 nights), Hostel (1 night)
- 12 Breakfast, 10 Lunch, 10 Dinner
- Beagle Bay Pearl Shell Church Visit
- Islands of the Giant Tides Cruise
- Beagle Bay Aboriginal Community
- One Arm Point Aquaculture Hatchery Visit
- Tunnel Creek National Park
- Tunnel Creek exploration walk
- Mowanjum Aboriginal Art & Cultural Centre
- Boab Prison Tree
- Windjana Gorge
- Bell Gorge
- Manning Falls
- Adcock Gorge or Galvans Gorge
- Zebedee Springs
- Emma Gorge
- Echidna Chasm Walk
- Cathedral Gorge Walk (Bungle Bungle)
- Laarri Aboriginal Art Gallery
- Fitzroy Crossing
- Geikie Gorge Experience
- Any international flights to/from Broome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Great Kimberley Overland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 109+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Great Kimberley Overland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 23 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
The Great Kimberley Overland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Great Kimberley Overland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip involves strenuous activities like hiking on uneven terrain. It is best suited to travellers with a very high level of mobility and fitness. Details on physical activities can be found in the itinerary.
- Weather conditions can be extreme in the Kimberley. Have a think about what time of the year best suits you best to travel in.
- Accommodation on this tour is a mixture of camping with limited facilities, camping with full facilities and a hostel.
- You’ll be travelling through regions with very little mobile service or internet connection.
- Rise and shine! This trip includes lots of early starts.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Joining point instructions