- duration 18 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Villa de Leyva walking tour
- Locally guided bike tour of Candelaria
- Trek the Cocora Valley
- Locally guided City Tour
Looking to explore all the colours of Colombia? From bustling cities, to lush coffee plantation towns, charming cobblestoned retreats, and idyllic beaches, this 18 day extravaganza brings you the very best of this vibrant country. Whether you're taking a hot air balloon over the 'coffee zone', kicking back on the Caribbean coastlines of Palomino or soaking up some culture in cute colonial towns, there's no better way to explore Colombia in all its glory. Say hola to the adventure of a lifetime.
Day 1: Bogota to Villa de Leyva via Zipaquira
Day 2: Villa de Leyva
Day 3: Villa de Leyva to San Gil via Barichara
Day 4: San Gil
Day 5: San Gil to Bogota
Day 6: Bogota
Day 7: Bogota to Salento via Zona Cafetera
Day 8: Salento and the Cocora Valley
Day 9: Salento to Medellin
Day 10: Medellin
Day 11: Medellin
Day 12: Medellin to Cartagena
Day 13: Cartagena
Day 14: Cartagena to Palomino Beach
Day 15: Palomino Beach
Day 16: Palomino Beach to Tayrona National Park
Day 17: Tayrona National Park to Santa Marta
Day 18: Santa Marta
- You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts, lively lunches and delicious dinners from us but we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best local cuisine. You'll taste it all - from simple street eats to gourmet fare.
- Your experienced Trip Manager will always be on-hand to show you the ropes and make the best recommendations - whether it be for eats, activities or providing local knowledge. Our TM's and guides in Latin America are always multi-lingual locals, who love nothing more than showing you their spectacular backyards.
- Any international flights to Bogota and from Santa Marta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Hola Colombia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Contiki. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 105 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 04 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Hola Colombia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hola Colombia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.