- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Scale the Great Wall in Beijing. See the Terracotta Warriors of Xi'an
- Meet giant pandas in Chengdu & cycle through the lush Yangshuo countryside
- Experience vibrant Hong Kong
Scale a section of the breathtaking Great Wall in Beijing and come face to face with more than 2,000 years old Terracotta Warriors In Xi'an. See giant pandas during a trip to a panda breeding centre in Chengdu and explore Yangshuo's countryside during a bicycle tour.
We at Truly China Travel offer the choice between group and private tours to our travelers. While group tours can be booked for fixed departures, travelers get to choose their own start date when it comes to private tours. Please note that we can accommodate anywhere between one to twenty travelers in our private tours.
To send us an inquiry, please click on the white "Make An Enquiry" button on the top right of this tour page and leave us a message. Scroll down to go through the itinerary.
Day 1: Beijing arrival
Day 2: Beijing sightseeing tour
Day 3: Beijing Great Wall (Mutianyu section) & transfer to Xi’an
Day 4: Xi’an arrival & sightseeing tour
Day 5: Terracotta Warriors of Xi’an
Day 6: Xi’an to Chengdu
Day 7: Chengdu
Day 8: Chengdu to Yangshuo
Day 9: Yangshuo
Day 10: Yangshuo stay continues
Day 11: Yangshuo to Hong Kong
Day 12: Hong Kong departure
- 10 Breakfasts
- Accommodation: Hotel (10 nights) & overnight soft sleeper train (1 night)
- English speaking tour guides in each destination, except on the trains and the last day of the tour
- All transportation during the tour: High speed trains (Xi’an -Chengdu, Chengdu -Yangshuo & Guilin - Hong Kong) second class tickets. An overnight, soft-sleeper train from Beijing to Xi’an
- Included sightseeing tours & activities in Beijing: Tiananmen Square walking tour, Forbidden City & private bus and entrance tickets to Mutianyu Great Wall
- Included sightseeing tours & activities in Xi’an: A visit to Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum
- Included sightseeing tours & activities in Chengdu: Panda Breeding Centre visit
- Included sightseeing tours & activities in Yangshuo: Countryside cycling tour
- All domestic & international flights
- Visa to China
- Arrival transfer on Day 1 and departure transfer on Day 12
- Excursions mentioned optional on the itinerary and any entrance tickets for the same. Any activities not mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Lunches and dinners
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Tips to drivers and tour guides
- Travel insurance
- Save US$ 57+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.