- duration 17 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the imperial architecture of Beijing
- See the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an
- Cruise down the Yangtze River. Enjoy picturesque scenery
- Be amazed by natural landscapes in Yangshuo
Travel to Xi’an, the starting point of the Silk Road, to see the Terracotta Warriors and see its city walls, the most complete ancient fortification in China. Cruise down the Yangtze River to see the controversial Three Gorges Dam (both old and new sections).
In addition to the important monuments that hark back to China's rich past, this trip also involves a Yangtze River cruise as well as a walking tour of Shanghai, a modern-day metropolis that stands in sharp contrast to the other destinations. Start your journey from the Chinese capital city of Beijing and end it in the vibrant Hong Kong.
To see the group departure dates, please click on the green "Check Availability" button on the top right of this page. However, we also offer private tour options to our travelers. While group tours can be booked for fixed departures, travelers get to choose their own start date when it comes to private tours. Please note that we can accommodate anywhere between one to twenty travelers in our private tours.
To send us an inquiry, please click on the white "Make An Enquiry" button on the top right of this tour page and leave us a message. Scroll down to go through the itinerary.
Day 1: Beijing arrival
Day 2: Beijing sightseeing tour
Day 3: Beijing sightseeing tour & overnight train to Xi’an
Day 4: Xi’an arrival and sightseeing tour
Day 5: Xi’an sightseeing tour continues
Day 6: Xi’an – Chongqing
Day 7: Yangtze River continues
Day 8: Third day in Yangtze
Day 9: Yichang – Shanghai
Day 10: Shanghai arrival and sightseeing tour
Day 11: Shanghai sightseeing tour & transfer to Xitang
Day 12: Xitang– Shanghai – Guilin
Day 13: Guilin – Yangshuo
Day 14: Yangshuo
Day 15: Yangshuo stay continues
Day 16: Yangshuo to Hong Kong
Day 17: Hong Kong departure
- Meals: 10 breakfasts
- Accommodation: Hotel (10 nights), Yangtze River cruise (3 nights), overnight soft sleeper train (3 nights)
- English speaking tour guides in each destination
- All transportation during the tour is included
- Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City tour
- Mutianyu Great Wall tour
- Terracotta Warriors visit
- Yangtze River cruise with Three Gorges Dam tour
- Shanghai City walking tour
- Xitang Water Town walking tour
- Yangshuo countryside cycling tour
- International flights
- Visa to China
- Arrival transfer on Day 1 and departure transfer on Day 17
- Lunches and dinners
- Any activity or excursion mentioned optional in the itinerary
- Tips to drivers and tour guides
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry and phone calls
- Travel insurance
- Save US$ 79+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationArrival hotel information (unless we are forced to book a similar one due to unavailability) Hotel name: Beijing Chongwenmen Hotel 酒店名称：北京崇文门饭店 Hotel address: No.2, West St, Chongwenmen, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China 酒店地址：北京市东城区崇文门西大街2号 Hotel tel/酒店电话：+86 (010)65122211-0