- Local culture
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Farm and plantation visits
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit a coffee plantation in Bali, drink the most expensive coffee in the world
- Explore Celuk, Mas and Topati villages, known for their craftsmen
- See Mount Batur, an active Volcano
- Stop at the famous paddy terraces of Tegalalang
This coffee is unique due to its production process. Get the chance to taste ten other types of coffees. Travel to a viewpoint near Mt. Batur, an active volcano. Stop at traditional Balinese villages of Celuk, Mas and Topati, which are famous for craftsmen working with different materials like wood, batik, stones, pearls, silver, and gold, along the way.
Learn more about the skills that go into making objects from these materials from local masters. You also have the option of buying souvenirs from them. Your next stop will be a viewpoint from where you can enjoy a great view of Mount Batur.
Have a tasty lunch in a nearby restaurant enjoying great views of the volcano and a nearby lake. Start your return journey. Stop at Tegalalang to see Bali's famous rice terraces that provide the perfect backdrop to an amazing picture. Also visit the famous Monkey Forest that is in Ubud. In case you want to enjoy an optional activity, we can drive you to the Birds and Reptiles Park of Bali, home to plenty of rare species of animals and reptiles from all over the Indonesia - Komodo dragons, Babirusa pigs, cassowary birds and much more.
Drive back to your accommodation after the tour is over.
- Entrance tickets
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Private air-conditioned cars
- Coffee and tea tasting
- Mineral water
- Parking and toll fees
- Bali Bird and Reptile Park entry
- Batur Natural Hot Springs entrance fees
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.