- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Self-guided
- Tour Code BM-37230
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
Join us on an epic adventure as we visit 3 awesome destinations across Bali and the Gili Islands. See amazing sights, explore majestic temples, splash around in waterfalls, visit an active volcano, wander through rice fields, discover idyllic islands and sip cocktails on white sandy beaches. Shop the markets, indulge in delicious food, learn to surf, snorkel in the crystal clear sea & lose yourself in the wild night life Bali has to offer!
Day 1: Airport Pick Up
Day 2: Temple Visits
Day 3: Surfs Up!
Day 4: Ubud Waterfalls
Day 5: Cooking Class & Monkey Forest
Day 6: Rice Terraces & Volcano Viewpoint
Day 7: Head to the Gili Islands
Day 8: Island Hopping Adventure
Day 9: Bike Ride Around Gili T
Day 10: Chilled Checkout
- All accommodation is included. Accommodation is mainly in twin share rooms. Sometimes dorm accommodations are used which will be exclusive to your tour group.
- 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- All transportation is included
- Airport pickup (Up to 2 days before tour)
- An experienced guide throughout the trip.
- Tanah Lot & Taman Ayun
- Surf lesson in Kuta
- Tegenungan Waterfall
- Ubud Monkey forest
- Balinese Cooking class
- Rice terraces
- Volcano View Point
- Local Markets
- Gili Trawangan
- Island hopping the Gili’s
- Bike tour of Gili Trawangan
- Any international flights to Canggu and from Gili Trawangan are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bali Experience tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali Experience tour. You can cancel the tour up to 31 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 30 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 March 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 30 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bali Experience tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali Experience tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Our guides have enhanced training in how to carry out their role using social distancing measures. They are trained to take extra precautions against the spread of COVID-19.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?