Bali Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
60 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 73 Reviews
- Adventure to the summit of Mt Batur, where, on a clear morning, dazzling sunrise vistas stretch across the Lombok Strait, all the way over to the peaks of Mt Rinjani.
- Snorkelling the crystal waters around Menjangan Island reef and also off the east coast of Lombok.
- Get an insight into the real Indonesia, with cultural activities and visiting local villages..
Get ready for a magical getaway on the picturesque Islands of Indonesia on this tropical ... Read More
SaveUS$ 137From US$ 1,950 15 days View Tour
|Jul 3||Only 1 seat left|
|Aug 7||Only 1 seat left|
- Learn to surf with local Balinese surf dudes, before kicking back with a beer and watching a stunning sunset over the waves..
- Look out on endless rice paddies from the infinity pool of your private villa before jumping aboard a traditional outrigger boat and spotting pods of Wild Dolphins as your cruise the beautiful coastline of northern Bali..
- Snorkel with turtles as you discover the beauty of all three Gili islands.
Bali Intro is the most amazing way to experience Bali! You’ll discover crazy Kuta nightlife ... Read More
SaveUS$ 56From US$ 799 9 days View Tour
|Jun 21||10+ seats left|
|Jun 22||Only 2 seats left|
Highlights20% off Today
- Enjoy a mixture of adventurous activities, from snorkelling to hiking to rafting – perfect for those who love to get their pulse going.
- Get well away from the tourist trail in Eastern Bali, visiting lesser-known temples and villages of Tenganan Village and Pura Luhur Lempuyang.
- Hike through lush forests and climb to the rim of Mt Rinjani, where spectacular views of the crater reward your efforts on this challenging day-trek.
Brimming with incredible landscapes and extraordinary diversity, Bali and Lombok are perfect havens for curious ... Read More
SaveUS$ 500From US$ 1,955 US$ 1,564 12 days View Tour
|Jul 4||Only 5 seats left|
|Aug 8||Only 8 seats left|
Highlights10% off Today
- Lombok and the Gili Islands are less frequented than their Balinese neighbour, yet offer beautiful mountain scenery and pristine beaches.
- Visiting the villages around Puyung, Tetebatu and Senaru gives you an insight into local customs and culture, and of course the delicious local food!.
- Stay on the East Coast of Lombok in an area off the tourist trail.
Immerse yourself in the amazing scenery, rich culture and incredible diversity of Indonesia's tropical ... Read More
SaveUS$ 174From US$ 1,070 US$ 963 8 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 6||Only 6 seats left|
- Visit Tegenungan, one of the famous waterfall in Bali.
- Explore the Ubud Monkey Forest.
- See the rice terraces of Tegalalang.
Even if this trip lasts just 7 hours, it ensures that you see some of ... Read More
SaveUS$ 3From US$ 40 7 hours View Tour
- Visit a collection of the best beaches and beach bars in all of Bali, if not all of Southeast Asia.
- Sample signature cocktails made by top chefs and mixologists at luxurious seaside restaurants and resorts along the southwestern Bali coast.
- Travel past stunning protected rice terraces and dramatic cliffsides that fall into the ocean — perfect photo ops are everywhere!.
SaveUS$ 5From US$ 65 9 hours View Tour
|Jun 20||10+ seats left|
|Jun 21||Only 7 seats left|
- Visit the arts and crafts villages of Celuk, Mas & Topati.
- Explore Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave), visit the rice terraces of Tegalalang.
- Take a trip to Museum Antonio Blanco.
Your one-day Bali tour starts in the morning when we pick you up from your ... Read More
- Explore the abandoned Bedugul Hotel, see panoramic views.
- Visit the Ulun Danu Temple, located in the middle of a lake.
- Enjoy an amazing sunset view from Tanah Lot Temple.
Join us as we travel off the beaten path to a remote yet picturesque corner ... Read More
- Explore Bohorok National Park and try to spot orangutans and monkeys..
- Watch the sunrise from the top of a volcano..
- Relax on an island resort..
A staggeringly beautiful land of volcanoes and tropical rainforest filled with all manner of unusual ... Read More
SaveUS$ 167From US$ 2,389 16 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 2 seats left|
|Jul 20||Only 1 seat left|
- See one of the finest volcanic calderas in the world, the caldera of Mount Batur.
- Relaxing in the natural hot-water spring in Mount Batur.
- Visit the ancient holy temple of Tirta Empul.
Join us on this 10-hour tour to enjoy the magnificent view of Mt Batur, one ... Read More
SaveUS$ 5From US$ 69 10 hours View Tour
- Visit a coffee plantation in Bali, drink the most expensive coffee in the world.
- Explore Celuk, Mas and Topati villages, known for their craftsmen.
- See Mount Batur, an active Volcano.
Join us on this day tour to discover different facets of Bali, including its nature ... Read More
- Visit the Uluwatu Temple, one of the major Hindu temples in Bali.
- Explore the Jimbaran Beach.
- Watch the sun set into the Indian Ocean.
See the sun set in the Indian Ocean from Uluwatu, located on the south-western tip ... Read More
SaveUS$ 2From US$ 30 6 hours View Tour
- Go on an adrenaline pumping rafting trip.
- Discover the Balinese countryside by bike.
- Road trip around Bali to see its highlights.
SaveUS$ 33From US$ 469 8 days View Tour
|Jun 20||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 21||Only 5 seats left|
Highlights15% off Today
- Explore the Indonesian island of Flores and experience the traditional ethnic cultures and beautiful natural surrounds..
- Climb Mt Kelimutu and watch its dazzling crater lakes shift colour in the morning light.
- Enjoy a full day snorkelling among the vibrant sea life and coral.
The many islands of Indonesia are scattered like gems across the Indian Ocean, hidden oases ... Read More
SaveUS$ 318From US$ 1,520 US$ 1,292 10 days View Tour
|Jul 7||Only 1 seat left|
|Jul 21||Only 1 seat left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results