- duration 17 days
- tour type Group Tour
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Milford Sound
- Rotorua Maori Culture Highlight Experiences
- Immerse yourself in rich Maori Culture with a traditional Hangi
Discover the sights of New Zealand in this epic 17 Day Guided Holiday and experience the contrasts of both the North and South Islands. Enjoy a local connection in picturesque Hinuera Valley, journey through farmland to the turquoise torrent known as Huka Falls and immerse yourself in New Zealand’s Maori culture at Tamaki Maori Village. Each destination offers something unique and charming.
Day 1: Day 1: Welcome to Auckland
Day 2: Day 2: Auckland
Day 3: Day 3: Auckland – Tauranga
Day 4: Day 4: Tauranga – Rotorua
Day 5: Day 5: Rotorua Included Choice
Day 6: Day 6: Rotorua – Wellington
Day 7: Day 7: Wellington – Blenheim
Day 8: Day 8: Blenheim – Christchurch
Day 9: Day 9: Christchurch – Twizel
Day 10: Day 10: Twizel – Dunedin Included Choice
Day 11: Day 11: Dunedin – Te Anau
Day 12: Day 12: Te Anau – Queenstown
Day 13: Day 13: Queenstown Included Choice
Day 14: Day 14: Queenstown – Franz Josef
Day 15: Day 15: Franz Josef – Punakaiki
Day 16: Day 16: Punakaiki - Christchurch
Day 17: Day 17: Farewell from Christchurch
- Quality accommodation
- Airport transfers (see flight information below)
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Travel by luxury coach
- Any international flights to Auckland and from Christchurch (Nz) are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this New Zealand Uncovered tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with AAT Kings. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 195 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 16 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
New Zealand Uncovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this New Zealand Uncovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.