- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- City Tour
- UNESCO Heritage site
- Acropolis Museum
This 13 day tour, starts from Athens, Greece, and ends at Istanbul, Turkey. Enjoy the rich history of Athens before enjoying some sun and sea time on Santorini and Mykonos. Then travel by ferry across to Turkeys Kusadasi, the getaway to your Turkish adventure which will includes the incredible travertine pools of Pamukkale.
Day 1: Athens
Day 2: Athens Acropolis
Day 3: Athens to Santorini
Day 4: Santorini
Day 5: Santorini to Mykonos
Day 6: Mykonos
Day 7: Mykonos, Samos
Day 8: Pamukkale
Day 9: Ephesus
Day 10: Pergamon, Troy, Canakkale
Day 11: Gallipoli Battlefields
Day 12: Istanbul Old City
Day 13: Istanbul
- 2 Overnight Athens at Polis Grand Hotel / The Stanley Hotel / Zafolia Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Santorini at Aegean Plaza Hotel / Rose Bay Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Mykonos at Alkistis Hotel (Boutique)
- 3 Overnight Kuşadası at Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel (Boutique)
- 1 Overnight Çanakkale at MD Barbaros Hotel (Special Class)
- 2 Overnight Istanbul at Port Bosphorus Hotel (4 star)
- 12 breakfast and 4 dinner
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle in Turkey
- Transportation by ferry within the Greek islands
- Transfers between ports and hotels
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour in Turkey
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for Athens city tour
- Entrance fees in Turkey
- Entrance fees in Greece
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Aegean Odyssey Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 112 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Aegean Odyssey Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 8023 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 27 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Aegean Odyssey Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Aegean Odyssey Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. In Greece the Hellenic National Tourism Organization has decided on a residence fee to be applied on hotel accommodation from 01/01/2018. The fees applied will be EUR 1.50 for 3* hotels, EUR 3.00 for 4* hotels and EUR 4.00 for 5* hotels, per room, per night and are not included in the tour price. This tax must be paid by the guests directly to the hotel before the end of the stay.
5. This itinerary is subject to change dependant on Greek ferry schedules. Although it is rare, occasionally ferry schedules are changed without notice, and sometimes a scheduled ferry departure may be cancelled due to weather conditions. If this occurs the program may need to be adjusted slightly, and at times it may mean you will spend less or more place in one location than originally planned for. This is the nature of Greek Island travel, and we thank you for your understanding in the rare event that something like this occurs.