- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Entrance ticket or transfer
- Discover the Greco Roman cities of Umm Qais and Jerash
- Explore the Ajloun Castle during a one hour, guided tour
- Learn more about the history of northern Jordan
This trip starts with a hotel pickup in Amman. Drive to Umm Qais, a town located near the ruins of the ancient Gadara, a Greco-Roman city that was also known as Decapolis. Then wander through the remains of the 12th-century Ajloun Castle, built by none other than Saladin. Finally, discover Roman city of Jerash. See its oval colonnade, Temple of Artemis and more.
Entrance fees to Umm Qais, Ajloun Castle and Jerash are included in the tour price. Also included is a one-hour, guided tour inside Jerash. We will drive you back to your hotel in Amman after this trip is over.
- Round trip transfer from your hotel in Amman. A private, air-conditioned car with an English-speaking driver for transport
- Entrance tickets to Umm Quais, Jerash & Ajloun Castle
- A one-hour sightseeing tour of Jerash by private, English-speaking tour guide
- A small bottle of mineral water on board your vehicle
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.