- Deserts and canyons
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Amman Tour the ancient city, including Umayyad Palace, King Abdullah Mosque, the Gold Market and the herbal souk
- Kings Highway Explore St George's Church in Madaba and see the world's oldest mosaic map
- Petra Visit the spectacular 'Rose Red City' of the ancient Nabateans
- Wadi Rum Take an optional camel trek or 4WD drive in the impressive desert landscapes of Wadi Rum
Discover Jordan's ancient history, diverse landscapes and delicious cuisine with a little added comfort at the end of each day. Explore Petra, sleep under the stars in a luxurious desert camp in Wadi Rum and look over the Holy Land from Mount Nebo.
Wadi Rum - Experience the thrill of a jeep safari, try a traditional camel ride and taste a traditional nomadic barbecue
Dead Sea - Float in the saline waters of this inland sea at the lowest point on earth
Jerash - Walking tour of the most well-preserved Greco Roman ruins outside of Europe
Day 1 : Join trip in Amman
Day 2 : Amman City Tour and Roman Jerash
Day 3 : Visit Qasr Al Kharana, Madaba and Mount Nebo
Day 4 : Journey to Petra and a Guided Tour of the Rose City
Day 5 : Free Day to Discover the Treasures of the 'Lost City' of Petra
Day 6 : To Wadi Rum; Take an Optional Jeep Excursion and Camp in Luxury Under the Stars
Day 7 : Optional Camel Ride, then Drive to Aqaba. Enjoy Time at Leisure in the Red Sea
Day 8 : Visit Kerak Castle; Afternoon Float in the Dead Sea
Day 9 : Trip ends in Amman
- 8 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners
- Corp Hotel (4 nights)
- Petra Moon Hotel (2 nights)
- Space Village Luxury Camp (1 night)
- City Tower Hotel (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Treasures of Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Treasures of Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 June 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Treasures of Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Treasures of Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.