- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See the best of Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
- Visit historical and political highlights
- Learn the fascinating history of the two countries
- Discover national wonders
Get lost in the beauty, culture, history and flavours of two extraordinary countries on this 12-day adventure! Discover amazing places and experience the nomad local life as you travel from Kazakhstan to Kyrgyzstan.
Day 1: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Day 2: Almaty – Tamgaly-Tas – Almaty, Kazakhstan
Day 3: Almaty – Altyn Emel, Kazakhstan
Day 4: Altyn Emel - Charyn - Shatty, Kazakhstan
Day 5: Shatty - Kol Sai Lake, Kazakhstan – Karakol, Kyrgyzstan
Day 6: Karakol, Kyrgyzstan
Day 7: Karakol – Jety-Oguz – Bokonbaevo – Kochkor, Kyrgyzstan
Day 8: Kochkor – Son-Kul, Kyrgyzstan
Day 9: Son-Kul, Kyrgyzstan
Day 10: Son-Kul – Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Day 11: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Day 12: Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- 11 Nights shared accommodation
- - 4N Hotel 3
- - 2N Yurt
- - 5N Guesthouses
- 11 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Lunch(es)
- 4 Dinner(s)
- Transport according to the itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Tamgaly, Altyn-Emel Park, Singing dunes, Jety Oguz, Kochkor, Son-Kul, Bishkek
- Almaty city tour
- Charyn Canyon hike
- Karakol city tour
- Mineral water (1L per day per person)
- Entrance fee according to the program
- English speaking guide
- Visa for Kyrgyzstan
- Other Meals/Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for Guides
- Personal Expenses
- Early check-in in Day 1
- Optional activities
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kazakhstan to Kyrgyzstan Adventure 12D/11N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kazakhstan to Kyrgyzstan Adventure 12D/11N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kazakhstan to Kyrgyzstan Adventure 12D/11N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols