- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sossusvlei The world's highest sand dunes.
- Etosha Abundant wildlife from comfortable lodges within the park.
- Damaraland Ancient Bushmen rock art and the Himba people.
- Swakopmund A charming coastal town with German colonial architecture.
Take the journey across Namibia's contrasting landscapes, including dramatic canyons, towering sand dunes and magnificent national parks in search of wildlife, and by night enjoy a sundowner in lodges located perfectly for exploring.
Sossusvlei - The world's highest sand dunes in the world's oldest desert
Damaraland - See ancient Bushmen rock art and meet the Himba people
National Parks - Home to the Big Five and the largest population of cheetahs in Africa.
Day 1 : Join tour Windhoek
Day 2 : Drive through Namib Desert to Sesriem
Day 3 : Exploring the highest sand dunes in the world in Sossusvlei
Day 4 : Drive to Swakopmund via Walvis Bay
Day 5 : Swakopmund, Explore the colonial town or time for optional activities
Day 6 : Drive via Cape Cross Seal Colony to Damaraland
Day 7 : Visit Himba Village; drive towards Etosha National Park
Day 8 : Game drives in Etosha National Park
Day 9 : Game drives in Etosha National Park
Day 10 : Visit Cheetah Conservation foundation; Waterberg Plateau Park
Day 11 : Morning walks or optional game drives; head to Windhoek
Day 12 : Tour ends Windhoek
- 11 Breakfast, 9 Lunch, 4 Dinner
- 2 nights comfortable hotel
- 7 nights comfortable lodge
- 1 night simple lodge
- 1 night premium lodge
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s)
- On Foot, Truck
- Any international flights to/from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Namibia Lodge Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 168 today.
- Save US$ 112+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibia Lodge Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 319 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 01 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Namibia Lodge Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibia Lodge Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.