- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sossusvlei The world's highest sand dunes.
- Etosha Abundant wildlife from comfortable lodges within the park.
- Damaraland Ancient Bushmen rock art and the Himba people.
- Swakopmund A charming coastal town with German colonial architecture.
Take the journey across Namibia's contrasting landscapes, including dramatic canyons, towering sand dunes and magnificent national parks in search of wildlife, and by night enjoy a sundowner in lodges located perfectly for exploring. Sossusvlei - The world's highest sand dunes in the world's oldest desert Damaraland - See ancient Bushmen rock art and meet the Himba people National Parks - Home to the Big Five and the largest population of cheetahs in Africa.
Day 1 : Join tour Windhoek
Day 2 : Drive through Namib Desert to Sesriem
Day 3 : Exploring the highest sand dunes in the world in Sossusvlei
Day 4 : Drive to Swakopmund via Walvis Bay
Day 5 : Swakopmund, Explore the colonial town or time for optional activities
Day 6 : Drive via Cape Cross Seal Colony to Damaraland
Day 7 : Visit Himba Village; drive towards Etosha National Park
Day 8 : Game drives in Etosha National Park
Day 9 : Game drives in Etosha National Park
Day 10 : Visit Cheetah Conservation foundation; Waterberg Plateau Park
Day 11 : Morning walks or optional game drives; head to Windhoek
Day 12 : Tour ends Windhoek
- 11 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Safari Hotel (2 nights)
- Hammerstein Lodge (2 nights)
- Prost Hotel (2 nights)
- Uis White Lady Lodge (1 night)
- Toshari Lodge (1 night)
- Etosha Safari Camp (2 nights)
- Waterberg Rest Camp Bungalows (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to/from Windhoek are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Namibia Lodge Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 172 today.
- Earn US$ 114+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Namibia Lodge Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Namibia Lodge Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Namibia Lodge Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.