- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Vilnius Experience the historical sights and learn about Lithuania's troubled Soviet past at the KGB Museum
- Riga Discover the capital of Latvia's main highlights and take in the sights, smells and tastes at Riga's huge Central Market
- Tallinn Explore the city's best known sights and stunning medieval architecture on foot
- Pakruojis Manor Stay overnight on the estate and enjoy a traditional dinner and beer tasting
This trip is the perfect introduction to the Baltic States. Explore the three capital cities including their Christmas Markets. Go for a cheese tasting, learn how to paint marzipan, and sample beer at Pakruojis Manor. Vilnius - Explore the city on foot and learn about Lithuania's troubled Soviet past at the KGB Museum Riga - Discover the old town and shop for food specialties at the huge Central Market Tallinn - See the stunning medieval architecture and meet the white monks at the Dominican Monastery.
Day 1 : Join trip in Vilnius, Lithuania
Day 2 : Walking tour of Vilnius, visit to the KGB Museum and Christmas Market
Day 3 : Drive to Pakruojis Manor via Trakai Castle and Kaunas
Day 4 : Visit the Hill of Crosses en route to Riga, Latvia; walking tour of Riga
Day 5 : Visit to Riga Central Market and the Christmas Market
Day 6 : Drive to Tallinn, Estonia via the seaside city of Parnu
Day 7 : Walking tour of Tallinn; visit the Dominican Monastery
Day 8 : Trip ends in Tallinn, Estonia
- 7 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners
- Panorama Hotel (2 nights)
- Manor of Pakruojis (1 night)
- Konventa Seta Hotel (2 nights)
- Hotel Metropol (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to Vilnius and from Tallinn are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Baltic Capital Cities tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Baltic Capital Cities tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Baltic Capital Cities tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Baltic Capital Cities tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.