- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Vilnius Experience the historical sights and learn about Lithuania's troubled Soviet past at the KGB Museum
- Riga Discover the capital of Latvia's main highlights and take in the sights, smells and tastes at Riga's huge Central Market
- Tallinn Explore the city's best known sights and stunning Medieval architecture on foot
- Pakruojis Manor Stay overnight on the estate and enjoy a traditional dinner and beer tasting
This trip is the perfect introduction for first time visitors to the Baltic States. Explore the three capital cities, and enjoy a beer tasting and overnight stay at the historic Pakruojis country manor estate.
Vilnius - Explore the city on foot and learn about Lithuania's troubled Soviet past at the KGB Museum
Riga - Discover the old town and shop for food specialties at the huge Central Market
Tallinn - See the stunning medieval architecture and go under the city walls in the Bastion Tunnels.
Day 1 : Join trip in Vilnius, Lithuania
Day 2 : Walking tour of Vilnius and visit to the KGB Museum
Day 3 : Drive to Pakruojis Manor via Trakai Castle and Kaunas
Day 4 : Visit the Hill of Crosses en route to Riga, Latvia; walking tour of Riga
Day 5 : Visit to Riga Central Market; afternoon at leisure
Day 6 : Drive to Tallinn, Estonia via the seaside city of Parnu
Day 7 : Orientation walking tour of Tallinn; visit to the Bastion Tunnels
Day 8 : Trip ends in Tallinn, Estonia
- 7 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
- 7 nights comfortable hotel
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Vilnius and from Tallinn are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Baltic Capital Cities tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 50 today.
- Save US$ 33+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Baltic Capital Cities tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 95 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 27 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Baltic Capital Cities tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Baltic Capital Cities tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.