- Great introduction to the Baltic States and its three capitals; Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn
- Uncover a fascinating history from Medieval to Soviet times
- Spend the night at historic manor house and enjoy traditional regional cuisine
Teeming with spires, castles and quaint, cobbled streets, the Baltic capitals are something from a fairytale. Uncover the magic of Vilnius, Riga, and Tallinn as you traverse three of Europe's most enchanting countries. From Gothic cathedrals to Soviet relics and seaside spas, this tour introduces you to the Baltics\ varied history, as well as its metropolitan modern day.
Vilnius, Lithuania - Take a walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Old Town and step into the Soviet past at the KGB Museum.
Riga, Latvia - Explore the highlights of the Old Town and taste local produce at the Central Market.
Tallinn, Estonia - See the city's stunning medieval architecture and go under the city walls in the Bastion Tunnels.
Day 1 : Join trip in Vilnius, Lithuania
Day 2 : Walking tour of Vilnius and visit to the KGB Museum
Day 3 : Drive to Pakruojis Manor via Trakai Castle and Kaunas
Day 4 : Visit the Hill of Crosses and walking tour of Riga, Latvia
Day 5 : Visit Riga Central Market
Day 6 : Drive to Tallinn, Estonia via the seaside city of Parnu
Day 7 : Walking tour of Tallinn and visit to the Bastion Tunnels
Day 8 : Trip ends in Tallinn, Estonia
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Amberton Vilnius Hotel (2 nights)
- Manor of Pakruojis (1 night)
- Rixwell Konventa Seta Hotel (2 nights)
- Park Inn Central 4 (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to Vilnius and from Tallinn are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Baltic Capital Cities tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. World Nomads' travel insurance has been designed by travelers for travelers.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Baltic Capital Cities tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 May 2024, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Baltic Capital Cities tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. World Nomads offers travel insurance for independent travelers and intrepid families.Visa
For this Baltic Capital Cities tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.