- Cycle through three countries from Estonia to Lithuania
- Explore the charming and enigmatic Baltic countries
- Ride a bike around the coastal dunes of Lithuania's Curonian Spit
- Picnic in beautiful Riga
From US$ 2,099 US$ 1,952 13 days View Tour
|May 6||10+ seats left|
|May 20||10+ seats left|
- The best way to visit this wonderful city, which is packed with breathtaking sights and at
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Explore the streets of Vilnius like a local
- Wander around Old Town
- Enjoy local beer and Lithuanian specialities
- Discover the city's beautiful churches and architecture
- Enjoy the best Lithuanian drinks: kvass, wine and beer
- Explore the streets of Vilnius
- Celebrate the anniversary of the Republic of Užupis with a local resident (and member of parliament!) as your guide.
- Cross the cheeriest border in the world and get a Užupis visa in your passport.
- Watch the parade (or join it!) and check out concerts starring local talent.
- Find out what life was like for Vilnius locals during the Soviet occupation.
- Learn the meaning of the Soviet-era saying, “It is better to have 100 friends than 100 rubles”.
- Find out why it’s said there was no sex during Soviet times.
- Spanning three countries, this itinerary boasts a great diversity of history, culture and landscapes.
- With its perfectly preserved medieval wall and watchtowers, Tallinn's quaint Old Town is a fantastic place to explore on foot.
- Cycle the famous Route 10, which cuts quite literally across the Baltic Sea, surrounded on both sides by water.
From US$ 2,380 11 days View Tour
|May 13||10+ seats left|
|Jun 10||10+ seats left|
- Explore some of Europe's prettiest old towns and festive markets
From US$ 1,230 US$ 1,144 8 days View Tour
|Dec 9||Only 5 seats left|
|Dec 19||Only 8 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results