- Find out what life was like for Vilnius locals during the Soviet occupation.
- Learn the meaning of the Soviet-era saying, “It is better to have 100 friends than 100 rubles”.
- Find out why it’s said there was no sex during Soviet times.
- Explore the streets of Vilnius like a local
- Wander around Old Town
- Enjoy local beer and Lithuanian specialities
Highlights15% off Today
- Explore the charming and enigmatic Baltic countries
- Ride a bike around the coastal dunes of Lithuania's Curonian Spit
- Picnic in beautiful Riga
- Explore some of Europe's prettiest old towns and festive markets
- Visit three countries in twelve days, through Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- The best way to visit this wonderful city, which is packed with breathtaking sights and at
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Discover the city's beautiful churches and architecture
- Enjoy the best Lithuanian drinks: kvass, wine and beer
- Explore the streets of Vilnius
- Cycle through three countries from Estonia to Lithuania
- Spanning three countries, this itinerary boasts a great diversity of history, culture and landscapes.
- With its perfectly preserved medieval wall and watchtowers, Tallinn's quaint Old Town is a fantastic place to explore on foot.
- Cycle the famous Route 10, which cuts quite literally across the Baltic Sea, surrounded on both sides by water.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results