- Food tour
- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Gozo Two full days of varied sightseeing and short walks on Malta's unspoilt sister island
- Dwejra Spectacular coastal scenery
- Megalithic Temples Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Ggantija, Hagar Qim and Mnajdra
- Old Valletta Walking tour of this historic fortified port including the Grand Master's Palace and Saint John's CoCathedral
A highlights tour of Malta and Gozo exploring the wealth of historic attractions on these Mediterranean islands. Discover contrasting island lifestyles; see colourful Maltese fishing boats and sample wonderful food and wine along the way. Gozo - Explore Malta's unspoilt sister island including the capital of Victoria and its stunning rocky coastline Valletta - In Malta's capital, admire the impressive fortifications, imposing churches and bustling Grand Harbour Megalithic Temples - Discover the oldest freestanding structures in the world, the UNESCO-Listed temples of Ggantija, Hagar Qim and Mnajdra. Why Not Extend Your Trip? - This trip can be combined with our 'Classical Sicily' (trip code: MLAS) to make a two week holiday to these varied Mediterranean islands
Day 1 : Join trip at Malta International Airport and take the ferry to Gozo
Day 2 : Walking tour of Victoria and the Ggantija temples at Xaghra
Day 3 : Visit Dwejra and take a scenic walk to Xwejni Bay; ferry to Malta
Day 4 : Tour of Valletta Old City and visit Saint John's Co-Cathedral
Day 5 : Walking tour of the Three Cities and Grand Harbour cruise
Day 6 : Explore Hagar Qim Temples and enjoy a local food and wine tasting
Day 7 : Visit to Mdina, San Anton Botanical Gardens and the Mosta Dome
Day 8 : Trip ends in Sliema
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- Hotel Calypso (2 nights)
- Plaza Hotel (5 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Valletta and from Sliema are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Malta and Gozo Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Malta and Gozo Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Malta and Gozo Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Malta and Gozo Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.