- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Three Baltic capitals Explore the historic Medieval centres of Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius on foot
- Saaremaa Discover timeworn windmills, sturdy churches and juniper groves on Estonia's largest island
- Rundale Palace Visit the impressive 18th century palace, built by a Russian Empress for her lover
- Curonian Spit National Park Search for moose and wild boar in this spectacular setting
Discover the Baltic States on this comprehensive highlights trip. Explore the three capital cities, and see wooden windmills on Estonia's largest island, the opulent Rundale Palace, and the rolling sand dunes on the Curonian Spit.
Three Baltic Capitals - Explore the historic medieval centres of Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius on foot
Saaremaa - Discover timeworn windmills, medieval churches and juniper groves on Estonia's largest island
Curonian Spit National Park - Search for birdlife amongst the twisted forest trees and walk amid the golden sand dunes.
Day 1 : Join trip in Tallinn, Estonia
Day 2 : Morning walking tour of Tallinn with a free afternoon
Day 3 : Tour of Saaremaa Island including Kaali Meteorite Crater
Day 4 : Explore Kuressare including Saint Laurentius Church
Day 5 : Travelling to Tartu, the oldest town in Estonia
Day 6 : Morning walking tour of Tartu including Toomemagi Hill
Day 7 : See Cesis and Sigulda en route to Riga (Latvia)
Day 8 : Walking tour of Riga's historic old town
Day 9 : Free day in Riga or the chance to visit Jurmala
Day 10 : Rundale Palace and the Hill of Crosses en route to Klaipeda (Lithuania)
Day 11 : Visit Curonian Spit National Park with time on the beach
Day 12 : Walking tour of Kaunas including the castle ruins
Day 13 : Vilnius via Pazaislis Monastery and Trakai Castle
Day 14 : Tour of Vilnius including the Chapel of the Dawn
Day 15 : Trip ends in Vilnius, Lithuania
- 14 Breakfast
- 14 nights comfortable hotel
- Bus, Ferry
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Tallinn and from Vilnius are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Historic Baltic Republics tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 119 today.
- Save US$ 79+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Historic Baltic Republics tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 226 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 27 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Historic Baltic Republics tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Historic Baltic Republics tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.