- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 28
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- A fun and exciting cruise for likeminded
- Split start and finish your Croatian adventure in the lively city, where attractions include impressive Diocletian's Palace
- Makarska spend a night partying along the bustling promenade or head to the famous Deep Makarska bar built inside a natural sea cave
- Korcula stroll along the medieval streets and admire the beautiful architecture
CRUISE HOLIDAY: Take in the warm Mediterranean weather, gorgeous beaches, vibrant nightlife and historic towns on this magnificent Adriatic coast 8 day adventure. A must for the young traveller to one of the hottest destinations in Europe, this sailing trip is best-suited for 18 to 29 year old’s.
Day: 1 Split & Stari Grad, Hvar
Day: 2 Hvar
Day: 3 Mljet Island
Day: 4 Magical Dubrovnik
Day: 5 Korcula
Day: 6 Makarska
Day: 7 Omiš - Split
Day: 8 Split
- 7 nights accommodation aboard a traditional sailing ship, in twin bunk cabins with shared shower/toilet facilities (no A/C)
- Continental breakfast daily, 7 (3-course) lunches and 1 litre of bottled water per day
- Services of captain and onboard crew
- Bedlinen and a bath towel each, for personal use (extra towels can be rented locally for EUR 3 and beach towels EUR 5, per week/towel)
- 7 days sailing off the Dalmatian Coast in the Adriatic Sea
- Opportunities to swim, snorkel, soak up the sun, hike and bike ride
- Sightseeing in Dubrovnik and daily happy hours
- Most port taxes and visitor fees
- International flights and visas
- Transfers to and from the airport or port
- Tip for your crew. We recommend you allow EUR 3–5 per day, per traveller. Tipping is an entirely personal gesture
- Port tax of EUR 40 per traveller, to be paid upon check-in, in cash
- Entrance fees to national parks. The exact cost is dependent on the season and parks visited, budget approx EUR15 per traveller
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Croatia Sailing Adventure - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Croatia Sailing Adventure - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Croatia Sailing Adventure - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.