- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- A fun and exciting cruise for likeminded
- Split start and finish your Croatian adventure in the lively city, where attractions include impressive Diocletian's Palace
- Makarska spend a night partying along the bustling promenade or head to the famous Deep Makarska bar built inside a natural sea cave
- Korcula stroll along the medieval streets and admire the beautiful architecture
Take in the warm Mediterranean weather, gorgeous beaches, vibrant nightlife and historic towns on this magnificent Adriatic coast 8 day adventure. A must for the young traveller to one of the hottest destinations in Europe, this sailing trip is best-suited for 18 to 29 year old’s.
Day: 1 Split & Stari Grad, Hvar
Day: 2 Hvar
Day: 3 Mljet Island
Day: 4 Magical Dubrovnik
Day: 5 Korcula
Day: 6 Makarska
Day: 7 Omiš - Split
Day: 8 Split
- 7 nights accommodation aboard a Traditional sailing ship, in twin bunk cabins with shared shower/toilet facilities (No A/C)
- 7 continental breakfasts, 7 3-course lunches and 1 litre of bottled water per day
- Services of captain and onboard crew
- Bedlinen and a bath towel each for personal use (extra towels can be rented locally for EUR 3 and beach towels EUR 5, per week/towel)
- 7 days sailing off the Dalmatian coast in the Adriatic Sea
- Opportunities to swim, snorkel, soak up the sun, hike and bike ride
- Sightseeing in Dubrovnik and daily happy hours
- Most port taxes and visitor fees
- International flights, visa and transfers to and from the port
- Tips for the crew are not included and at your own discretion. As a guideline we suggest EUR 3–5 per person per day
- Supplementary port tax of EUR 40 to be paid upon cruise check in
- Entrance tickets to national parks not included. The exact cost is dependent on the season and parks visited, approx EUR15 per person
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 37 today.
- Save US$ 25+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Croatia Sailing Adventure - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 05 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Croatia Sailing Adventure - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Croatia Sailing Adventure - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.