- Local culture
- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Farm and plantation visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Stay on the oftenoverlooked east coast of Lombok with some time spent in Labuan Pandan, taking a snorkelling trip, and enjoying a secluded island lunch and sumptuous seafood barbecue dinner.
- Support the island’s communities during your time in Senaru by embarking on a tour run by passionate local women who are developing skills in tourism.
- Explore Lombok by visiting the Masbagik pottery village, Tetebatu and Senaru, which will all give you a true insight into local customs and culture – as well as the delicious local food – of the island.
- The Gili Islands may just be some of the most stunning stretches of sand you’ve come across. Relax on the shores of Gili Air, taking the day at your own pace – swimming, snorkelling, eating and repeating.
Get the lowdown on Bali’s beautiful neighbour on an eight-day tropical escapade in Lombok. Spend time in rural communities, meet lots of locals and discover the fascinating Sasak culture. From the sandy shores of Sanur, the laidback vibes of Labuan Pandan and the idyllic Gili, you’ll be lazing beachside in no time on one of Indonesia’s most pristine islands. With all of the organising taken care of, just sit back, relax and revel in the crystal-clear waters of the Bali Sea, the array of fresh seafood on offer and the friendliness of the locals as they welcome you to their slice of paradise.
Our tour guide was very well-organised and very helpful for those who required extra assistance - like losing baggage / passport / remembering wrong flight times / having gold fish memory (yes... this all happened in the trip..). You would't need to worry if you're clumsy or forgetful as Intrepid tour guides will have you covered.
The itinerary is skewed towards a leisure one hence why the average age of our group is 50+ ranging from late 20's to 70's. If you're simply looking for a cultural experience I'd say this is the perfect choice. But if you're a bit more active and adventurous like me then you may feel too protected and bored somtimes.
Lastly some tips for shopping - save your money until you get to Udaipur as there's many more options and prices are a lot better. That way you don't need to lug around extra weight early in the trip too. Remember to bargain at expensive & bigger shops (those are the wealthy ones and they rip you off by a big margin) and not so much at the smaller shops (they aren't as rich!). Tour guides would sometimes hush you into particular shops unfortunately.. but don't feel pressured to make a purchase (easier said than done though) as those shop keepers are good at pitching.”
- Beach bungalow (2 nights), Guesthouse (2 nights), Hotel (3 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Boat , Private Vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Masbagik - Village Walk & Pottery Demonstration
- Puyung - Local Village Lunch
- Pringasella - Village walk
- Labuhan Pandan - Snorkeling
- Labuan Pandan - BBQ dinner
- Labuhan Pandan - Island Picnic Lunch
- Senaru - Waterfall walk
- Senaru - Sasak village walking tour
- Any international flights to Sanur and from Gili Islands are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Lombok tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Lombok tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Lombok tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Lombok tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Part of travelling with Intrepid means respecting local cultures and sensibilities. That way you get the most out of your interactions with local people and environments. Lombok is more conservative than Bali, so it's best to dress conservatively while you're there, particularly in smaller towns and during village walks.
- Walking in the villages of Tetebatu and Senaru is on relatively flat ground; however, the terrain between villages and in the hills can be steep and, at times, slippery or muddy. On our waterfall walk from Senaru you will need to walk through a running stream. Footwear with good grip that can get wet is ideal.
- The snorkelling trip off the east coast of Lombok is a great chance to witness the sealife, but bear in mind you'll need to be a confident swimmer to partake in this activity.
- Our accommodation on the east coast of Lombok is remote, and away from the main town. Our simple bungalows and beachside location allow a great chance to unwind and enjoy the slow pace in this slice of paradise.
- You may also want to check out our Bali & Lombok Adventure (TISBC) if you have longer time to explore in country.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.