- Local culture
- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Farm and plantation visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Stay on the oftenoverlooked east coast of Lombok with some time spent in Labuan Pandan, taking a snorkelling trip, and enjoying a secluded island lunch and sumptuous seafood barbecue dinner.
- Support the island’s communities during your time in Senaru by embarking on a tour run by passionate local women who are developing skills in tourism.
- Explore Lombok by visiting the Masbagik pottery village, Tetebatu and Senaru, which will all give you a true insight into local customs and culture – as well as the delicious local food – of the island.
- The Gili Islands may just be some of the most stunning stretches of sand you’ve come across. Relax on the shores of Gili Air, taking the day at your own pace – swimming, snorkelling, eating and repeating.
Get the lowdown on Bali’s beautiful neighbour on an eight-day tropical escapade in Lombok. Spend time in rural communities, meet lots of locals and discover the fascinating Sasak culture. From the sandy shores of Sanur, the laidback vibes of Labuan Pandan and the idyllic Gili, you’ll be lazing beachside in no time on one of Indonesia’s most pristine islands. With all of the organising taken care of, just sit back, relax and revel in the crystal-clear waters of the Bali Sea, the array of fresh seafood on offer and the friendliness of the locals as they welcome you to their slice of paradise.
Additionally, I suggest booking directly with the tour company as communication was not passed from agent company, to tour company, to me the traveler that extra hotel fees were required as the hotel had sold out of single rooms.”
- Beach bungalow (2 nights), Guesthouse (2 nights), Hotel (3 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Boat , Private Vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Masbagik - Village Walk & Pottery Demonstration
- Puyung - Local Village Lunch
- Pringasella - Village walk
- Labuhan Pandan - Snorkeling
- Labuan Pandan - BBQ dinner
- Labuhan Pandan - Island Picnic Lunch
- Senaru - Waterfall walk
- Senaru - Sasak village walking tour
- Any international flights to Sanur and from Gili Islands are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Lombok tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Lombok tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 February 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Lombok tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Lombok tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Part of travelling with Intrepid means respecting local cultures and sensibilities. That way you get the most out of your interactions with local people and environments. Lombok is more conservative than Bali, so it's best to dress conservatively while you're there, particularly in smaller towns and during village walks.
- Walking in the villages of Tetebatu and Senaru is on relatively flat ground; however, the terrain between villages and in the hills can be steep and, at times, slippery or muddy. On our waterfall walk from Senaru you will need to walk through a running stream. Footwear with good grip that can get wet is ideal.
- The snorkelling trip off the east coast of Lombok is a great chance to witness the sealife, but bear in mind you'll need to be a confident swimmer to partake in this activity.
- Our accommodation on the east coast of Lombok is remote, and away from the main town. Our simple bungalows and beachside location allow a great chance to unwind and enjoy the slow pace in this slice of paradise.
- You may also want to check out our Bali & Lombok Adventure (TISBC) if you have longer time to explore in country.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Your fellow travellers
Alternate Finish point description