- duration 10 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Boutique Wineries in Sonoma AND Napa Valley
- Visit the tallest trees in Muir Woods
- Stop for lunch at Historic Sonoma Plaza
- Scenic Golden Gate Bridge photo opportunity
We optimize the time you spend on the trails of Coastal Redwoods by arriving before the crowds. You’ll spend just over an hour enjoying California’s native flora and fauna, taking in giant ferns, moss-lined creeks, fresh bay leaf-scented air from the many Laurel trees and squirrels, blue jays and deer if you’re lucky.
After this nature-loving morning, you’ll head for Napa Valley where your Expedition Leader’s will have you in stiches with funny tales of the wine country. You’ll also learn the colorful history of the region from George Calvert Young to the Paris Wine Tasting of 1976 where California wines won best-in-the-world honors.
Spend a relaxing afternoon wine tasting, strolling the vineyards and learning about the practice of winemaking. The family-owned wineries you visit offer a boutique, friendly California Wine Country experience. Our tour makes three winery stops. All tasting fees are INCLUDED.
Remember these five easy wine-tasting steps: See, swirl, sniff, sip, savor. Repeat. Now you’ve got it!
The tour includes a relaxing break for lunch (and maybe some window shopping) in Sonoma Plaza. You’ll have time to grab a bite to eat and visit a few more tasting rooms located around the plaza or join a three-course lunch. We’ll provide you with a map of the plaza and must-see local shops and tasting rooms to maximize your time.
On the journey back to San Francisco we’ll make one last stop at a scenic look-out point with sweeping views of the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Bay and city skyline, Alcatraz and the Bay Bridge.
- Complimentary SF hotel pickup & drop off (from most hotels)
- Expert tour guide & live commentary in English
- All tasting fees included
- Tour wineries in Napa and Sonoma Valleys
- Stroll among Giant Sequoia and Coastal Redwood forests
- Photo stop at the Golden Gate Bridge
- Free Wi-Fi on luxury tour vehicle
- Gourmet Lunch
- Muir Woods National Park entrance fee $15pp (subject to change)
- Additional food & drink
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
*Cancellations/changes to a booking more than 7 days before tour departure – the greater of $35 or
10% of the booking value; *Cancellations and changes less than 7 days before tour departure - No refunds. The value of the tour can be applied towards a future Extranomical operated tour.