- National parks
- Road trips
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Travel to the beautiful Argentine city of Salta
- Explore the Calchaqui Valley
- Visit vineyards in Cafayate
- Discover the colors of the North of Argentina
Travel to Los Cardones National Park, visit a place surrounded by multicolored landscapes. Breathe in the fresh, unpolluted air. Feel the silence and get close to nature in this isolated spot!
Take a trip to Cachi, a typical Argentine town whose architecture beautifully combines indigenous and Spanish traditions. Continue your trip to the towns of Molinos and Angastaco. Arrive in Cafayate, a picturesque town known for its wines. Visit a couple of wineries in the area.
Enjoy the culture and hospitality of the Salta region on this 5-day excursion. Don't forget to mix up with the locals, enjoying empanadas and drinking world-class wine in penas where folk music, dancing and food are ever present.
You did a wonderful job. It is another amazing part of beautiful Argentina. Thank you soo much!
We will send everyone we know to you for side trips.”
The hotels were very good centrally located in Buenos Aries and in Iguaz. The hotel house of jasmine in Salta was on outskirts of the town, but was a fantastic hotel in a peaceful setting.
Say Hueque had perfect booking process.
All the guides were great and Agostina was friendly and very knowledgeable.
We would highly recommend Say Hueque for travel in Argentina.”
Our favourite part of the trip was the week we spent in the North West driving ourselves. We would definitely like to do that again and spend more time in some of the villages and towns.
Feedback and thoughts on the various activities and places we stayed and visited: I have written reviews on TripAdvisor for most of them, you can find me under the username fractal if youd like to read them
We liked all the hotels we stayed in. Each one was just right for its location and suited us perfectly. If we had to pick, probably our two favourites were Hacienda de Molinos in Molinos and Finca Adalgisa in Chacras de Coria.
Hacienda de Molinos had great charm and the food was excellent. We loved our room and would have liked to have spent a couple of days there. The Vinas de Cafayate had great views and the room was nice. The food in their restaurant was also quite good.. The Design Suites Hotel in Salta was great.our room on our first couple of nights was nicer than the room we had when we returned.the first room had a better view. The breakfasts were a little boring.
La Comarca in Purmamarca was really nice. It had great views of the mountains and was spacious.
One thing we did notice..Argentina is a wine country and yet only one or two of the hotels had wine glasses in the rooms.we had to ask!!
The agents on the ground were mostly very good.”
Day 1: Salta
Day 2: Calchaqui Valley
Day 3: Calchaqui Valley excursion
Day 4: Salta
Day 5: Salta departure
- Transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- 3 nights in Salta and 1 in Cafayate with breakfast
- A 2-days Calchaqui Valley excursion
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- International or domestic flights or buses
- Travel / medical insurance
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPassport, visa and vaccinations It is the responsibility of the client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without any responsibility on part of Say Hueque. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.