- Reykjavik - Explore the capital of Iceland
- Reykjanes Peninsula - See hot springs, mountains, bird cliffs, light houses and fishing villages
- Blue Lagoon - Relax in a natural geothermal spa surrounded by a lava field
- Hella - Travel across the Icelandic countryside for Northern Lights hunting
- Eyjafjallajökull Glacier - Visit where the famous eruption of April 2010 that halted international air travel for a week
- Marvel at Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss Waterfalls
- Golden Circle - See Geysir geothermal fields, Gulfoss Waterfall, Strokkur geyser, Thingvellir National Park UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Show more
NEW YEAR TOUR: Celebrate New Years eve the Icelandic way whilst searching for the Northern Lights. Exploring southern Iceland, you'll visit the Reykjanes peninsula, relax in the Blue Lagoon and see the geothermal activity in the Golden Circle. Enjoy a delicious 4-course meal on New Years eve before heading outside to see the sky lit up by fireworks.
Day: 1 Reykjavik
Day: 2 The Blue Lagoon
Day: 3 Hella
Day: 4 Seljalandsfoss
Day: 5 Reykjavik
- 4 nights simple hotel and cottage accommodation
- 4 breakfasts and 2 dinners (a New Year's Eve festive 4-course dinner and a culinary dinner experience in Reykjavik on New Year's Day)
- Keflavik Airport arrival and departure transfer (FlyBus shuttle)
- Transportation in heated coaches with free Wi-Fi on board
- Services of an English Speaking Icelandic Guide
- Northern Lights programme during 2 evenings with a combination of lectures, presentations, film and guided searches for the Northern Lights and midnight refreshments
- Use of winter and Northern lights explorer equipment simple non-slip snow and ice grippers spikes for shoes and a flash light that is helpful when walking in the dark and operating a photo camera at night
- This tour is operated in conjunction with our trusted partner and you will join travellers from different operators, not solely On The Go. The sightseeing group may vary in size from 10 - 40 persons.
- Entrance with towel into the Blue Lagoon
- Entrance into Skogar folk museum and turf houses
- International Flights and Visas
- Gratuity for your tour guide. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 87+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this New Years Land Of The Northern Lights - 5 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 May 2024, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
New Years Land Of The Northern Lights - 5 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. World Nomads offers travel insurance for independent travelers and intrepid families.Visa
For this New Years Land Of The Northern Lights - 5 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.