- Explore the amazing, diverse Ecuadorian countryside on two wheels
- Ride your own motorbike through different national parks and offroad routes
- Experience the Andean way of life as you visit indigenous villages and modern town
- Stand in awe of Quilotoa Crater Lagoon, the Illinizas and the Avenue of Volcanoes
Adventure riders from around the globe descend to the country to experience its varied topography, which changes in a matter of hours.
During this 10-day tour you will ride to mountain villages, you will cross the equator, see volcanoes, crater lakes, historic towns and world heritage sites.Enjoy the nature and surrounding in your own pace while riding an enduro motorbike through natural parks, paramo, dirt roads and serpentines in the Ecuadorian back country.
It's an adventure you won't find in any other parts. Put on your gloves and strap on your helmet and join us for an unforgettable time on the road!
Day 1: Arrive in and explore Quito
Day 2: Quito to Mindo
Day 3: Mindo to the Mitad del Mundo, Pichincha
Day 4: Up to the Illinizas
Day 5: Papagayo to Chugchilan
Day 6: Chugchilan to Salinas through Quilotoa and Guaranda
Day 7: Salinas de Guaranda to Chimborazo
Day 8: Baños
Day 9: Cotopaxi National Park and Papallacta hot springs
Day 10: Return home
- Bilingual guide
- Comfortable transportation
- Spanish-speaking driver
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Motorbike rental: Suzuki DR650 or similar
- Motorbike insurance
- Unlimited mileage and gas
- Meals and accomodation as per the itinerary
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Any entrance fee for sites you wish to visit
- Travel insurance
- Airlines and taxes updates
- Bank transfers fees
- GPS device
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPrices are perperson based -A minimum of two people is required to do the trip