- duration 14 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Chandni Chowk, Red Fort & Humayun's Tomb in Delhi
- Explore the 5th century Elephanta Caves in Mumbai
- Enjoy a boat ride in Varanasi. Ride an elephant in Jaipur
- Relax on the beaches of Goa
Your tour begins with arrival in Delhi, where you will get the chance to explore the city and enjoy a rickshaw ride, before proceeding to Agra, home to the famous Taj Mahal. Form there you hit off the road to Jaipur, a city peppered with Rajput forts and palaces, after which we will take you to the famous Hindu pilgrimage site of Varanasi.
Head for Mumbai next and get the chance to see the stunning Elephanta Caves. The final destination on the itinerary is Goa, known for its sun-kissed beaches, glorious churches and Portuguese-styled houses. We will drive you to the airport in Goa after the tour is over.
Enjoy accommodation in standard 3-star hotels and go out on sightseeing tours in a private vehicle accompanied by a professional, English-speaking driver during this tour. Please note that domestic flight tickets and entrance fees to monuments mentioned on the itinerary is not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
The pace was perfect with many interesting things to see with enough time for rest too. The hotels were comfortable and beautiful with great service. My guides also took me to beautiful restaurants with delicious food. I met another family with GeTS in Jaipur and they loved GeTs also. I am so thankful that I booked my tour with GeTs.
I'd definitely choose Gets again and recommend your tours to all my friends and family. All my questions were answered so kindly. Thank you for all your support and care.”
We found Gets Holiday through the internet and they arranged a 15 night trip to India for my husband and me. During the planning stage, their responses to our emails were almost immediate, and included calls when they wanted or needed an immediate response. The trip they arranged for us was wonderful.
They took care of all the details, and never let us down. They delivered exactly what they promised, on time, with efficiency and smiles. When we had a problem (a car broke down once), they responded within minutes by sending a replacement car to us. The hotels they picked were great, the drivers were wonderful, and the guides were excellent. Whenever we had a question or wanted to consult with them, regardless of the issue, they were almost immediately accessible and always gracious and very helpful.
If you want to travel in India, I highly recommend using Gets Holidays.”
Thank you so much for support and continuous followup before, during after tour! Overall I am extremely pleased with tour and entire family enjoyed! Starting from Goa to Jaipur there was full support from Hotel management, Driver and Tour guide.
I would like special thanks to Kishan truly very professional driver, thanks to Ravi who came after hour though our flight was delay at Delhi airport. I would also like to Kedar, Vaseem truly knows how plan overall tour with couple bullet items. Restaurant and food selection was delicious thanks to Kishan!
Tour guide were very knowledgeable also some where truly professional photographers! I would like to thanks to GetHoliday for commitment making one memorable trip! If I would plan in future GetHoliday will be first in my list.
Your professionalism, attention to detail, pleasant and humble demeanor is much appreciated. The well planned and executed holiday resulted in us having an amazing experience and wonderful memories. I shall definitely be returning for the 2nd leg of an Indian Adventure.”
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 6: Jaipur - Varanasi (by flight)
Day 7: Varanasi sightseeing tour
Day 8: Varanasi – Mumbai (by flight)
Day 9: Mumbai sightseeing tour
Day 10: Mumbai - Goa (by flight)
Day 11: Goa sightseeing tour
Day 12: Free day in Goa
Day 13: Free day in Goa continues
Day 14: Goa departure
- Meals: 13 breakfast
- Accommodation: Basic-category rooms in a 3-star hotel or similar on a twin room basis
- English-speaking local guides in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Varanasi, Mumbai and Goa
- Transport: Pickup and drop off. All sightseeing and transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle with an English speaking driver. Ferry trip to and from Elephanta Caves to Gateway of India
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Boat ride in Varanasi
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All currently applicable taxes including GST
- Airfare (both international and domestic)
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Mandatory gala dinner during Christmas and New Year Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Save +US$ 42 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.The mentioned prices will not be valid from 14 December 2019 - 10 January 2020 Agra Hotels will not be operational between 06 - 09 January 2020 due to huge Medical Conferences. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels.