- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Chandni Chowk, Red Fort & Humayun's Tomb in Delhi
- Explore the 5th century Elephanta Caves in Mumbai
- Enjoy a boat ride in Varanasi. Ride an elephant in Jaipur
- Relax on the beaches of Goa
Your tour begins with arrival in Delhi, where you will get the chance to explore the city and enjoy a rickshaw ride, before proceeding to Agra, home to the famous Taj Mahal. Form there you hit off the road to Jaipur, a city peppered with Rajput forts and palaces, after which we will take you to the famous Hindu pilgrimage site of Varanasi.
Head for Mumbai next and get the chance to see the stunning Elephanta Caves. The final destination on the itinerary is Goa, known for its sun-kissed beaches, glorious churches and Portuguese-styled houses. We will drive you to the airport in Goa after the tour is over.
Enjoy accommodation in standard 3-star hotels and go out on sightseeing tours in a private vehicle accompanied by a professional, English-speaking driver during this tour. Please note that domestic flight tickets and entrance fees to monuments mentioned on the itinerary is not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
I would not travel with them again.”
GeTS Holidays made the whole travel experience stress-free and so enjoyable! We have no hesitation in recommending GeTS Holidays and would definitely travel with them again!”
The pace was perfect with many interesting things to see with enough time for rest too. The hotels were comfortable and beautiful with great service. My guides also took me to beautiful restaurants with delicious food. I met another family with GeTS in Jaipur and they loved GeTs also. I am so thankful that I booked my tour with GeTs.
I'd definitely choose Gets again and recommend your tours to all my friends and family. All my questions were answered so kindly. Thank you for all your support and care.”
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 6: Jaipur - Varanasi (by flight)
Day 7: Varanasi sightseeing tour
Day 8: Varanasi – Mumbai (by flight)
Day 9: Mumbai sightseeing tour
Day 10: Mumbai - Goa (by flight)
Day 11: Goa sightseeing tour
Day 12: Free day in Goa
Day 13: Free day in Goa continues
Day 14: Goa departure
- Meals: 13 breakfast
- Accommodation: Basic-category rooms in a 3-star hotel or similar on a twin room basis
- English-speaking local guides in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Varanasi, Mumbai and Goa
- Transport: Pickup and drop off. All sightseeing and transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle with an English speaking driver. Ferry trip to and from Elephanta Caves to Gateway of India
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Boat ride in Varanasi
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All currently applicable taxes including GST
- Airfare (both international and domestic)
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Mandatory gala dinner during Christmas and New Year Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Save US$ 50+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe mentioned prices will not be valid from 14 December 2019 - 10 January 2020 Agra Hotels will not be operational between 06 - 09 January 2020 due to huge Medical Conferences. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels.