- Enjoy a guided tour of Sarnath, where the Buddha gave his first sermon.
- Go on a boat ride on the Ganges, see sunrise from the river.
- Explore Varanasi's old alleys.
- Enjoy a visit to the famous Taj Mahal.
- Visit the imposing Agra Fort, another Unesco World Heritage site.
- Depart and return to Delhi in just one day via express train.
- See Varanasi's cremation grounds, attend its famous evening arti.
- Watch sunrise in Varanasi during a private boat ride.
- Walk down the ancient alleyways of Varanasi.
- See the Taj Mahal at sunrise.
- Travel to the major highlights of Delhi.
- Enjoy wildlife safari in Ranthambore National Park.
- Visit the Taj Mahal.
- Travel to Ranthambore.
- Go out on a sightseeing tour of Jaipur.
- Visit Delhi, the capital city of India.
- Explore the beautiful Agra, see the Taj Mahal.
- Take an elephant on a ride in Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Admire Khajuraho's art and architecture.
- See the glory of the Rajput era in Jaipur.
- Visit the ancient city of Varanasi.
- Enjoy a rickshaw tour in Old Delhi.
- See sunrise from Taj Mahal.
- Dinner at Chowki Dhani Resort in Jaipur with a traditional dance performance.
- Ride a boat on the Ganges in the morning.
- Visit Sarnath, where the Lord Buddha gave his first sermon.
- Walk down the narrow lanes of Varanasi & explore this ancient city.
- Visit Delhi, the capital city of India and the gateway to tourism in India.
- Explore beautiful Agra and one of the seven wonders of the world.
- Ride an elephant in Jaipur.
- Lunch included.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included.
If you only have 1 day available and wish to be back in Delhi on ... Read More
- Starts /Ends New Delhi/New Delhi View Map
- Operator The Taj Wonder Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
- See the famous Taj Mahal as well as Agra Fort in Agra.
- Explore Delhi during a guided sightseeing trip.
- Learn more about India's rich history & culture.
- Explore the famous Pink City.
- Marvel at the world's largest stone sundial in Jantar Mantar.
- Visit Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal.
- Explore Delhi, India's vibrant capital city.
- See the Taj Mahal & Agra Fort in Agra.
- Enjoy elephant ride in Jaipur's Amber Fort.
- Explore Jaipur in an autorickshaw.
- See some of the major landmarks of the city, including Hawa and Jal mahals.
- Visit Jantar Mantar, an 18th-century astronomical monument.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results