- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- National parks
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 3+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Samburu National Reserve, located in Kenya's Rift Valley
- See a variety of wildlife including African wild elephants, zebras and Masai giraffes
- Spot crocodiles and hippos along the Owasso Nyiro River
Join us on this three-day guided, safari trip and explore this national park. Along with wild animals, you will also encounter a variety of bird species, from blue-skinned Somali ostriches to big flocks of vividly plumaged and vulturine guinea fowls, pygmy falcons and martial eagles. Koris, Heuglin’s and buff-crested bustards and lots of weavers, shrikes, woodpeckers and flycatchers are also easily seen.
Please note that the entrance fees to the national park is not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Nairobi -Samburu
Day 2: Samburu Game Reserve
Day 3: Samburu – Nairobi and departure
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Services of a professional driver guide
- Hotel/airport pick up and drop-off on the first and the last day of the tour
- Transport in a comfortable safari minivan
- Drinking water during safari
- Game drives as per the itinerary
- Complementary Enrollment in AMREF emergency air evacuation services
- Park entrance fee where applicable
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as laundry and phone bills
- Visa fees
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.