Looking for available travel experts
- Two of Africa's best national parks in 6 days.
- Visit Maasai Mara, known for its annual Wildebeest migration.
- See large herds of free-ranging elephants at Amboseli.
- Visit the world famous Maasai Mara National Reserve.
- Go on a wildlife safari trip in Lake Nakuru National Park.
- Travel to Amboseli National Park, known for its large elephant herds.
- Try spotting the big five in Maasai Mara.
- Learn more about the history of Stone Town in Zanzibar.
- Relax on some of Zanzibar's most exclusive beaches.
- Explore Masai Mara, one of the best wildlife safari destinations in the world.
- Relax on Diani Beach, one of Africa's best beaches.
- Go out on wildlife safaris.
- Enjoy game drives in the famous Maasai Mara.
- Take part in a rhino-tracking experience in Sera Community Conservancy.
- Be part of the unique camel safari experience in Laikipia.
- Visit three of Kenya's most famous national parks and wildlife reserves.
- Get the chance to see large herds of elephants in Amboseli National Park.
- Enjoy game drives in Tsavo East National Park, Kenya's largest national park.
- Visit Samburu National Reserve, where Elsa the Lioness was raised.
- Travel to Aberdare National Park, located in the hills of Kenya.
- Go out on wildlife safari trips in Maasai Mara.
- Enjoy a game drive in Maasai Mara, known for its concentation of wildlife.
- Have your bush breakfast by the hippo pools of the Mara River.
- Go on an an escorted bird-walk tour around Lake Elmenteita.
- Enjoy game drives in Maasai Mara.
- Visit Soysambu Conservancy, located in the Rift Valley.
- See a variety of birds in and around Lake Elementaita.
- Track wild mountain gorillas in Rwanda's Parc National des Volcans.
- Enjoy game drives on the plains of the iconic Maasai Mara.
- Relax on the exotic island of Zanzibar.
- See elephants, rhinos and lions at close range.
- Visit Mzima Springs, known for its hippos and crocodiles.
- Enjoy watching African skimmers, goshawks, red and yellow bishops and other bird species.
- Enjoy spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro.
- See elephants, zebras, wildebeests, giraffes and leopards in their natural habitat.
- Have a chance to meet the Maasai people.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results