- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spot monkeys hiding in the jungle on your way to Mandara Hut
- Climb through rich rain forest into a snowy wonderland
- Reach Uhuru Summit getting 360 degree views
- Marangu Route is the easiest and shortest route to Kilimanjaro’s summit
Thank you so much for taking your time and leave us such a great review about the experience you had climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro with our crew.
We are delighted for your successful and great victory
come back when the chances arise, we would be delighted :)
The guides for Kilimanjaro (Bakari, Gooduck, and Daniel) were the absolute best. Our group of 4 all summited and it was one of the best experiences ever. We couldn't have done it without them and it's hard to explain how phenomenal they were. The porters and additional support staff were also incredible, and were never not friendly, supportive, or happy.
After Kilimanjaro we went for safari and was excellent too. A great quality Jeep and our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. All the lodges we stayed at were some of the best places I've ever stayed.
I'd highly recommend Kilisa Tours for exploring what central Tanzania has to offer.”
We are delighted to learn that you had an amazing Kilimanjaro climb and great safari experience
We sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding the service provided
Please rest assured that your feedback will be shared with the team.
It is through feedback such as yours that assists our team to monitor well in service experiences.
We look forward to welcoming you back in future.
If you like to stay in touch, please contact us directly at: email@example.com
Their guides are professional and speak very good English! I owe my success summit Kilimanjaro to Bakari, Daniel, who made sure that we are comfortable at each stage. Special mention to the food provided during the trek- it was both delicious and healthy.
The prices are the best and camping was to our satisfaction. Naick the owner did utmost to answer all our questions and advised correctly. They made sure we had a Memorable life time experience.”
We would like to thank you for your friendly comment. We are happy you had good experience with Kilisa's team and you had a memorable life time experience "as said" and we're way too thrilled to hear that
Hope to see you again soon
Day 1: Marangu Gate, Hike to Mandara Hut
Day 2: Mandara hut to Horombo hut
Day 3: Hike Horombo Hut to Kibo Hut
Day 4: Hike Kibo Hut to Summit, and down to Horombo Hut
Day 5: Hike Horombo Hut to trail head, drive to Moshi
- 4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- Private transport to & from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your accommodations in Moshi
- 2 nights of accommodation in Moshi [ before and after safari ]
- Transportation to & from the Kilimanjaro gate
- Park enrty fees
- Hut fees
- Team Kilimanjaro rescue fees
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- 3 Hot meals daily while on the Mountain
- Enough treated & filtered drinking water throughout the trek
- Hot water for washing
- Fair wages for the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA), Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators (KIATO)
- Government taxes
- Portable oxygen tanks & ox meter
- Emergency first aid kit
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Tips for guides, porters and cook
- Save +US$ 53 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.