- duration 5 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spot monkeys hiding in the jungle on your way to Mandara Hut
- Climb through rich rain forest into a snowy wonderland
- Reach Uhuru Summit getting 360 degree views
- Marangu Route is the easiest and shortest route to Kilimanjaro’s summit
And big thanks to Kilisa Tours & Safaris as they deserve it since we truly enjoyed every bit of the organization, substitution and programs they have for their team
The route choice to Kilimanjaro 8 Days Lemosho Route” and that suited our time and budget.
And the service provided in the Mountain was Top Notch; the guides were brilliant [Bakari & Bryson], friendly, knowledgeable, humorous when needed. Porters where incredible especially how it felt hard with us at times but they never missed a smile on their face and that was really encouraging, the chef was phenomenal we had the best food on the mountain! Two of my friends were vegetarian and Chef [Kulwa-smiley guy] It was obvious that He gladly made them specific food to answer their requests. I can’t write every detail but to narrate the whole crew was unbelievable!! They pushed us humored us chatted with us most of all they made us feel safe...They were absolutely fantastic and honestly we couldn’t have made it without them
The experience of being with the mountain family is just extremely good and the sense of achievement when you reach the top of Mount Kilimanjaro [UHURU PEAK TANANIA .5895M/19341Ft] is massive.
Really had a great time and the most amazing experience and we definitely recommended it “make sure you book it
We are so much very happy to be having this amazing and a life time experience to climb the highest mountain of Africa and world’s highest free standing mountain”
The team had an excellent sense of humor, were honest and kind, and took great pride in their roles-we had a brilliant atmosphere in the camps because of this. Delicious meals were cooked up for us 3 times a day and a snack at tea time which surely helped us to the top. Tent were both laid out every night, including a separate mess tent for meals. All of good quality
We have no problem in recommend Kilisa Tours were exceptional and gave us the most unforgettable experience”
Their guides are professional and speak very good English! I owe my success summit Kilimanjaro to Bakari, Daniel, who made sure that we are comfortable at each stage. Special mention to the food provided during the trek- it was both delicious and healthy.
The prices are the best and camping was to our satisfaction. Naick the owner did utmost to answer all our questions and advised correctly. They made sure we had a Memorable life time experience.”
Day 1: Marangu Gate, Hike to Mandara Hut
Day 2: Mandara hut to Horombo hut
Day 3: Hike Horombo Hut to Kibo Hut
Day 4: Hike Kibo Hut to Summit, and down to Horombo Hut
Day 5: Hike Horombo Hut to trail head, drive to Moshi
- 4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- Private transport to & from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your accommodations in Moshi
- 2 nights of accommodation in Moshi [ before and after safari ]
- Transportation to & from the Kilimanjaro gate
- Park enrty fees
- Hut fees
- Team Kilimanjaro rescue fees
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- 3 Hot meals daily while on the Mountain
- Enough treated & filtered drinking water throughout the trek
- Hot water for washing
- Fair wages for the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA), Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators (KIATO)
- Government taxes
- Portable oxygen tanks & ox meter
- Emergency first aid kit
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Tips for guides, porters and cook
- Save +US$ 58 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.