- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spot monkeys hiding in the jungle on your way to Mandara Hut
- Climb through rich rain forest into a snowy wonderland
- Reach Uhuru Summit getting 360 degree views
- Marangu Route is the easiest and shortest route to Kilimanjaro’s summit
My husband and I feel like we went with appropriate expectations about the degree of comfort we were likely to encounter on the trip
We had really good guides and support! while, our cook made sure to cook the way we requested and we were always satisfied. I still find it hard to imagine the courage, the strength and patience with which the whole team got through each day with huge smiles
I suffered on the summit night gladly I had attitude sickness medication,our Guide was patient and had great empathy for Usand will always be grateful to the guys for looking after us so well,
After our climb, we went on a 3 days Camping safari drive to the Serengeti and Ngoro Ngoro crater. Once again, the level of service was just Incredible. Our guide Bakari was knowledgeable and flexible and managed to find all the big 5 for us. It was definitely the trip of a lifetime Bakari would drive long drives, then still have the energy to set up our tents...
I cannot speak more highly of this company as It was very affordable and they provided great service and would recommend booking with them if you are thinking of trekking Kilimanjaro or go on a safari.”
Thank you very much for your heart warming comments. I am happy that you had amazing Kilimanjaro Climb and great safari experience 'Trip of a Lifetime"
Thank you very much for your recommendation
Plus, I will pass on your motivating words to the rest of the team, and hope to see you back soon.
Shawn and I spent about 2 weeks in Tanzania, with arrangements made this local tour company who supplied our guide Bacari and Tammy Throughout the Mountain and Chris during our safari and everything was taken care off
porters/cook. Our trip was spent climbing Kilimanjaro 8-Days via Machame Route while we got the chance to Spend a night at Crater Camp during descent and spent 5-Days visiting various animal parks and that include Lake Manyara, Siringet, Tarangire and Ngoro Ngoro but we also we had one day to tour around Moshi town before we departure. We’re so happy we had a great experience with this company.
During our safari we saw more animals and beautiful scenery than we ever thought we would, everything was just thrilling.
And during the climb, well ...It was challenging but worthy the experience besides I asked Bacari and he said All ages and all types climb and summit, so don't let that detour you from trying. Approach with common sense and respect the mountain [Fact] Lol
Okay Why do I recommend this company? So far Kilisa’s Team were attentive, friendly and extremely kind ever since we arrived everything was great and from the experience we had with it feels like it’s their priority to continue providing top-notch service to customers like you always which is I highly recommend you and you and you
Besides they offer the best prices and the highest quality Briefly, everything was really great!
It was truly an amazing wondrous experience.! In the end, climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro was one of the best experiences in my life.”
Thank you for your feedback! Your satisfaction is our pride and helps us to give the best of ourselves to make the guests' stay unforgettable. As you experienced during your stay our mission is providing our customers an experience with a cozy atmosphere and a friendly service!
We hope to see you back in future.
And big thanks to Kilisa Tours & Safaris as they deserve it since we truly enjoyed every bit of the organization. The route choice to Kilimanjaro 8 Days Lemosho Route” and that suited our time and budget. And the service provided in the Mountain was Top Notch; the guides were brilliant, friendly, knowledgeable, humorous when needed.”
Thank you so much for making Kilisa tours your choice when you visited Tanzania
We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed every bit of organization we had for you.
We sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding your service.
Please rest assured that your feedback will be shared with the Kilisa's team.
We hope to see you again in future.
Day 1: Marangu Gate, Hike to Mandara Hut
Day 2: Mandara hut to Horombo hut
Day 3: Hike Horombo Hut to Kibo Hut
Day 4: Hike Kibo Hut to Summit, and down to Horombo Hut
Day 5: Hike Horombo Hut to trail head, drive to Moshi
- 4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- Private transport to & from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your accommodations in Moshi
- 2 nights of accommodation in Moshi [ before and after safari ]
- Transportation to & from the Kilimanjaro gate
- Park enrty fees
- Hut fees
- Team Kilimanjaro rescue fees
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- 3 Hot meals daily while on the Mountain
- Enough treated & filtered drinking water throughout the trek
- Hot water for washing
- Fair wages for the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA), Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators (KIATO)
- Government taxes
- Portable oxygen tanks & ox meter
- Emergency first aid kit
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Tips for guides, porters and cook
- Save US$ 53+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.