- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spot monkeys hiding in the jungle on your way to Mandara Hut
- Climb through rich rain forest into a snowy wonderland
- Reach Uhuru Summit getting 360 degree views
- Marangu Route is the easiest and shortest route to Kilimanjaro’s summit
Day 1: Marangu Gate, Hike to Mandara Hut
Day 2: Mandara hut to Horombo hut
Day 3: Hike Horombo Hut to Kibo Hut
Day 4: Hike Kibo Hut to Summit, and down to Horombo Hut
Day 5: Hike Horombo Hut to trail head, drive to Moshi
- 4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- Private transport to & from Kilimanjaro International Airport to your accommodations in Moshi
- 2 nights of accommodation in Moshi [ before and after safari ]
- Transportation to & from the Kilimanjaro gate
- Park enrty fees
- Hut fees
- Team Kilimanjaro rescue fees
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- 3 Hot meals daily while on the Mountain
- Enough treated & filtered drinking water throughout the trek
- Hot water for washing
- Fair wages for the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA), Kilimanjaro Association of Tour Operators (KIATO)
- Government taxes
- Portable oxygen tanks & ox meter
- Emergency first aid kit
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Tips for guides, porters and cook
- Earn US$ 53+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.