Looking for available travel experts
- Spot the black and white colobus monkeys.
- Transport is included.
- Staff salaries are included on the costs.
From US$ 1,600 7 days View Tour
- Considered as the most beautiful route on Mt.
- A great balance of low traffic, scenic views and a high summit success rate..
- 6Night on Moutain Top Kilimanjaro.
- 2Night Arusha city before& After Climbing.
- 7 days to climb Kilimanjaro Mountain via Machame route.
- Explore the fascinating African wildlife.
- Specialist hiking guide in Kilimanjaro National Park.
The seven day Machame route trek is the ideal schedule for this route. On the ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Arusha/Arusha
- Operator Dahlia Tours&Safaris
From US$ 2,900 13 days View Tour
- Climb Kilimanjaro via the Marangu Route.
- Reach Uhuru Summit - getting 360 degree views.
- Climbing Kilimanjaro, the highest free standing mountain in the world.
- Magnificent views from various viewpoints.
- A fantastic eight-day route, carefully designed to maximise time in remote wilderness.
- Extra day to aid acclimatisation.
- To stand on top of the largest freestanding mountain in the world - Kilimanjaro.
From US$ 4,335 10 days View Tour
|Oct 18||Only 3 seats left|
|Dec 27||Only 8 seats left|
- Trek through Afromontane forests, Glacial valleys and alpine desert.
- Difficult but scenic route up Kilimanjaro.
- See amazing sunrise from the highest point in the continent of Africa.
- Considered to be the most beautiful route on Kilimanjaro.
- Low traffic route on Kilimanjaro.
- Most challenging route on Kilimanjaro and also the most scenic route on the mountain..
- High success rate of reaching to Uhuru Peak..
- Exodus takes more clients to the summit of Kilimanjaro than any other UK operator.
- Stand on top of a continent for an unforgettable experience.
- Climb the world's largest freestanding mountain.
From US$ 3,255 8 days View Tour
|Sep 22||Only 1 seat left|
|Oct 13||Only 2 seats left|
Highlights Read More
- Uhuru Peak.
- Stella Point.
- Lava Tower.
Highlights10% off Today
- Best route for acclimatization.
- More popular trail to reach Uhuru Peak.
- The most beautiful route up Kilimanjaro.
- Referred to as the "Whiskey route", it is better suited for the more adventurous hiker.
- Ascent to Uhuru Peak, the highest point on African continent.
- Kibo and Mawenzi Viewpoints.
- Uhuru Peak.
- Stella Point.
- A stunning eight-day route, designed to maximise acclimatisation.
- Stand on top of a continent, an unforgettable experience.
- We use 1 guide for every 2 clients.
- Enjoy thrilling and safe scrambles on the very edge of Africa's highest mountain.
- Take the challenging 7-Day Rongai, the most beautiful and unspoiled route.
- Marangu Route.
- Coca cola Route.
- Marangu route.
- Coca cola route.
- Marangu Route is the easiest and shortest route to Kilimanjaro’s summit.
- Reach the summit at 5,895 m and savor the unique feeling of standing on the roof of Africa.
- Reaching the summit of Kilimanjaro.
- The entire climb up Kilimanjaro is rewarding.
- Climb Kilimanjaro via the most classic route of Marangu.
- Enjoy the most spectacular landscape.
- Sleep in mountain huts on the trek.
- Airport transfers before and after trekking..
- Trekking during the day and overnight in campsites.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results