- duration 10 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4750 meters
- Trek difficulty Medium
- Trek the mini Cordillera Huayhuash circuit
- See mighty peaks, including Yerupaja, Punta Yaucha & Rondoy, en route
- See 2,500yearold ruins in Chavin de Huantar
- Enjoy a free day in lima, explore the capital of Peru
Acclimatize for a day before starting the mini Huayhuash trek. Explore Lima, the capital of Peru. Learn more about local communities, visit the archaeological site of Chavin de Huantar and discover the turquoise waters of Paron Lake, the largest lake in the White Cordillera Mountain Range.
Start trekking the Cordillera Huayhuash circuit next. Traverse some of the most important areas of the circuit while leaving behind the rest in this mini trek. Enjoy beautiful sceneries along the way. From snow capped-peaks and mirror-like glacial lagunas to wild, untouched places, this trek will allow you to see the hidden gems of Peruvian highlands in a short duration.
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima - Huaraz (night)
Day 3: Huaraz
Day 4: Huaraz - Chavin de Huantar
Day 5: Huaraz - Paron Lake
Day 6: Huaraz - Copa
Day 7: Huaraz - Sambuya Pass
Day 8: Sambuya Pass - Laguna Jahuacocha
Day 9: Laguna Jahuacocha - Huaraz - Lima
Day 10: Lima
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Professional guide
- Horsemen and mules to carry equipment/ personal luggage (up to 13kg per person)
- Camping equipment
- Airport/hotel pick-up
- First aid kits and bottled oxygen
- Any international flights to/from Lima are not included in this price
- Travel insurance is not included in this mini Huayhuash trek
- Sleeping bag & trekking poles (available for rent)
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Domestic flights
- Save +US$ 61 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Please remember that the climate in Peru is very unpredictable. As a result, we cannot guarantee 100% perfect conditions. A good acclimatization is required before trekking in high altitudes. Altitude sickness can happen during your visit to Peru. It's random and its effect differs from person to person.