- duration 9 days
- tour type Self-guided Tour
- age requirement 12+ yrs
- Cycle along one of the world's most famous UNESCO pilgrimage routes
- Stamp your pilgrims passport in the villages, chapels, churches and cathedrals.
- Visit the architecturally stunning cathedrals of Leon and Santiago de Compostela.
Our holiday starts here at the seat of Spanish Kings, Leon is full of soaring cathedrals and hushed convents. The route then builds through the Galician countryside to a spectacular finale at Santiago de Compostela's majestic Baroque cathedral, the last resting place of St James the apostle.
- Luggage transfers between hotels
- All buffet breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Follow one of the most ancient pilgrimage routes in the world!
- Stay in converted water mills, hilltop monasteries and stylish farmhouses
- Soaring cathedrals, Roman bridges, country chapels and thatched Galician villages
- Poppy-sprinkled wheat fields, orchid-rich water meadows, pine-scented woodland
- GPS route directions and maps
- High quality bikes
- Transfers on day 2 and day 5 as per the standard itinerary
- Pilgrims passport
- Any international flights to/from Leon are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycling the Camino de Santiago tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 88 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 22 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cycling the Camino de Santiago tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycling the Camino de Santiago tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.