- 4x4, quad and ATV trips
- duration 5 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take wacky pictures in the famous Salar de Uyuni
- Drive through the Bolivian Altiplano’s moonlike deserts
- Marvel at breathtaking red & green colored lakes
- See active volcanoes & relax in therapeutic hot springs
Depart La Paz for an unforgettable expedition through the vast and blinding-white salt flats of Uyuni and into the desert of southwest Bolivia. Along the way, visit tiny villages, salt hostels, multi-colored lakes with flamingos, geysers, and thermal hot-springs at 4,000 - 5,000m.
Day 1: La Paz - Uyuni, Bolivia
Day 2: Uyuni, Bolivia
Day 3: Uyuni, Bolivia
Day 4: Uyuni - La Paz, Bolivia
Day 5: La Paz, Bolivia
- 4N in overnight buses and hostels
- 2N in overnight buses between La Paz and Uyuni
- 1N in small salt hostel in San Juan or Atulcha
- 1N in Huayllajara hostel
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 3 Lunch(es)
- 4 Dinner(s)
- Transport as per itinerary
- Accommodation pick-up in La Paz
- 1 overnight trip in tourist bus from La Paz to Uyuni
- 1 overnight trip in tourist bus from Uyuni to La Paz
- English-speaking guide for some experiences
- Visits and guided tours
- Uyuni Salt Flats Guided Tour
- Eduardo Avaroa Andean Flora & Fauna Reserve Guided Tour
- Visit to thermal waters of Polques
- Visit to Laguna Verde and Laguna Blanca
- Entrance fee to Incahuasi Island (approx. 30 Bs)
- Entrance fee to Eduardo Avaroa Reserve (approx. 150 Bs)
- Sleeping bags (recommended during Uyuni Expedition, approx. 50 Bs)
- Private room during Uyuni Expedition (approx. 48 USD per person, subject to availability)
- Hot shower at the lodges (approx. 30 Bs)
- Travel insurance
- Other activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Uyuni Salt Flats & Desert Adventure 5D/4N (La Paz to La Paz) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Uyuni Salt Flats & Desert Adventure 5D/4N (La Paz to La Paz) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Uyuni Salt Flats & Desert Adventure 5D/4N (La Paz to La Paz) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please consider that the temperature is very low at night (even -20 °C), so it is recommended to bring a sleeping bag.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols