- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore La Paz
- Experience the lunar landscape of the Moon Valley
- Roam the lagoons of the Andean Jewels
- Observe the thriving ecosystem of the Red Lagoon
Walk the streets of La Paz, a city that touches the sky, and roam through its most important squares and attractions. Visit the city of Sucre, which is Bolivia’s most beautiful city and the symbolic heart of the nation. It was here that independence was proclaimed.
Explore the Uyuni and its Colchani village, Incahuasi Island, famous for its soaring cacti, and the Chiguana salt flat. Highlight of Uyuni is the Red Lagoon and its blood-red tint. Also, get a deeper understanding of pre-Incan culture of the region at Tiwanaku.
Day 1: Explore La Paz and the Moon Valley
Day 2: History of Sucre
Day 3: The mines of Potosi
Day 4: Explore Uyuni
Day 5: The natural beauty of Uyuni
Day 6: Fly to La Paz
Day 7: Half day at Tiwanaku
Day 8: Fly back home
- 7 breakfasts
- Airport pickup and drop-off service
- Tours as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Flight ticket La Paz - Sucre (economy class)
- Flight ticket Uyuni – La Paz (economy class)
- Admission fees to Potosi, including protective clothing
- Uyuni transportation in a 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser Wagon
- A professional, English-speaking guide
- National & International Airport Taxes (if not included in flight ticket)
- International Flights
- Drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Extra meals
- Travel insurance
- Laundry services
- Personal expenses
- Airlines/Local taxes updates
- Bank transfer fees
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPrices are per person based with a minimum of 2 people required to do the trip