- Discover vibrant, historic cities and beautiful countryside in the heart of Europe
- Learn to make Polish dishes such as placki and pierogis
- Visit a popular Saturday market to shop for ingredients
- Try out your Polish language skills and haggle with the market sellers
- Explore the local gastronomical cuisine of Krakow
- Walk through the streets listening to live music and tasting some polish beers
- Taste the best pierogies (East European style dumplings) and best soup in town
- Discover Krakow, one of the most beautiful medieval cities in Central Europe.
- Get off the beaten track and visit Zalipie, a small but pretty village in Poland where every house is painted with folklore motives.
- Explore Zakopane, winter capitol of Poland, enjoy snowshoeing activity in Polish Tartras.
From US$ 1,240 8 days View Tour
|Mar 17||10+ seats left|
|Nov 24||10+ seats left|
- Conoce Cracovia a través de los sabores de la cocina local.
- Aprende de que se rellena los pierogi y por qué es el plato nacional.
- Descubre el fenómeno local de las sopas y la importancia de ‘oscypek’ (queso ahumado).
Siente el sabor de la verdadera Cracovia! Prueba la deliciosa comida tradicional y aprende ... Read More
- Starts Krakow
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 86 3to3.5horas hours View Tour
- Visit a mix of Krakow’s different markets and squares, and learn how these gathering spots have shaped the city’s history.
- Listen to stories of Krakow’s past, as told through the flavours of the city’s different districts.
- Browse through fresh produce and locally made products in the city’s oldest market.
- Visit an authentic Polish Christmas market full of holiday decorations and gifts.
- Try some aromatic mulled wine served the traditional way, straight from a wooden barrel.
- Admire Krakow’s famous handmade cribs and learn the centuries-old tradition of how they’re built.
- Visit small art galleries to admire the diversity of handmade products and originality of Polish design.
- Drink coffee with an urban artisan specialising in amber jewellery and learn how to recognise real amber from fakes.
- Shop for unique clothes and shoes, all made in Krakow by local designers.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results