- Climb Mt Rysy - Poland's highest peak
From US$ 1,336 9 days View Tour
|Jun 23||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 14||Only 8 seats left|
- Visit small art galleries to admire the diversity of handmade products and originality of Polish design.
- Drink coffee with an urban artisan specialising in amber jewellery and learn how to recognise real amber from fakes.
- Shop for unique clothes and shoes, all made in Krakow by local designers.
- Discover vibrant, historic cities and beautiful countryside in the heart of Europe
- Discover Krakow, one of the most beautiful medieval cities in Central Europe.
- Get off the beaten track and visit Zalipie, a small but pretty village in Poland where every house is painted with folklore motives.
- Explore Zakopane, winter capitol of Poland, enjoy snowshoeing activity in Polish Tartras.
From US$ 1,178 8 days View Tour
|Nov 24||10+ seats left|
|Dec 15||10+ seats left|
- Learn to make Polish dishes such as placki and pierogis
- Visit a popular Saturday market to shop for ingredients
- Try out your Polish language skills and haggle with the market sellers
- Explore the local gastronomical cuisine of Krakow
- Walk through the streets listening to live music and tasting some polish beers
- Taste the best pierogies (East European style dumplings) and best soup in town
- Conoce Cracovia a través de los sabores de la cocina local.
- Aprende de que se rellena los pierogi y por qué es el plato nacional.
- Descubre el fenómeno local de las sopas y la importancia de ‘oscypek’ (queso ahumado).
Siente el sabor de la verdadera Cracovia! Prueba la deliciosa comida tradicional y aprende ... Read More
- Starts Krakow
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 85 3to3.5horas hours View Tour
- Enjoy the cultures and landscapes of the Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia
From US$ 2,384 14 days View Tour
|May 13||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 3||Only 8 seats left|
- Visit a mix of Krakow’s different markets and squares, and learn how these gathering spots have shaped the city’s history.
- Listen to stories of Krakow’s past, as told through the flavours of the city’s different districts.
- Browse through fresh produce and locally made products in the city’s oldest market.
- Visit an authentic Polish Christmas market full of holiday decorations and gifts.
- Try some aromatic mulled wine served the traditional way, straight from a wooden barrel.
- Admire Krakow’s famous handmade cribs and learn the centuries-old tradition of how they’re built.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results