- Visit the most romantic place in Ukraine – the Tunnel of Love.
- Hear the legends and myths about this fairytale place.
- Take beautiful photos in the seemingly endless tunnel.
- Visit an opulent residence of the former Ukrainian president V.
- Learn striking facts about the character of his rule and private life.
- Explore the spacious territory of the residence, also called “museum of corruption”.
- Join a cheerful small-group tour and explore the highlights of the city.
- Get to know comprehensive facts of the Kiev history from a local guide.
- Admire beautiful architectural ensemble of the central part of Kiev.
- Visit one of the most mysterious places on the planet – Chernobyl Exclusive Zone.
- Walk through the abandoned streets of the town of Pripyat.
- Discover an impressive military object Duga-3, known as the ‘Russian Woodpecker”.
- Learn the facts about the history of Jewish community in Kiev.
- Visit Babi Yar and discover information about the tragedy.
- Get to know which famous Jewish people contributed to the culture of Kiev.
- Cycle through the picturesque parks of Kiev with a friendly guide.
- Enjoy a safe ride on the separate bike path, avoiding the cars and pedestrians.
- Discover such popular city attractions as Pedestrian Bridge, Mariinsky Park and Trukhaniv.
- Learn the techniques of making traditional Ukrainian Easter Egg – Pysanka.
- Discover beautiful samples of the pysankas from different regions of Ukraine.
- Find out what colors and symbols are used in the decoration of the pysanka.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Ukraine
Travelling to Ukraine? Chat with a local travel specialist in Ukraine who can help organize your trip.