- duration 3 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Murchison Falls National Park
- See a variety of wildlife in one of Uganda's largest national parks
- Enjoy a boat cruise on the River Nile
Enjoy a game drive as well as a boat cruise on the River Nile all the way to Samuka Island on the second day of the trip. See a variety of wildlife, including elephants, giraffes, lions, antelopes, warthogs, buffaloes and crocodiles.
Stay overnight in a comfortable lodge inside the national park. You have the option of upgrading the accommodation if you want to.
Day 1: Kampala - Murchison Falls National Park
Day 2: Morning game drive and afternoon boat cruise
Day 3: Travel back to Kampala
- Pickup from your hotel and drop off in Kampala. Transport by an air-conditioned safari van
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- A professional tour guide
- Activities: boat cruise and wildlife safaris as per the itinerary
- National park entrance fees
- Meals other than those mentioned on the itinerary. Alcohol/beverages
- Pickup and drop off service
- Any activities mentioned 'optional' on the itinerary
- Laundry services
- International flights
- Items that are personal in nature
- Save +US$ 18 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.